Chapter 153.4

Lost Only Knows Preciousness

    Update Gu Feng Yu Baoyuan's Rabbit Pajamas at 12 o'clock, the little cuties who can't stand it with a sprinkle of sugar can go to bed first, and you can see it when you wake up tomorrow morning. There is another chapter of the episode that will be posted on Weibo, Gu Jiarui X Shanliang The warm taste of everyday!

    Xiao Fanwai (3) You are my light?

    Gu Jiarui had the same birthday as his father Yu Baoyuan, so that day became the most important day in Gu Feng's mind.

    This big and small are his treasures, of course, he has to perform well!

    Yu Baoyuan had no reaction to his birthday, but Gu Feng had been preparing for it a long time ago.

    On the evening of the birthday, Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand and kissed him on the cheek: "My husband has a surprise for you."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled lightly and turned his head away: "What are you trying to do? "

    Wait," Gu Feng smiled meaningfully, "You and your son wait for me at the door first, and I'll ride the bike."

    After that, Gu Feng got up and walked towards the garage.

    Yu Baoyuan called upstairs: "Rui Rui, have you come down yet?"

    A young boy called out: "Dad! I'm going downstairs!" As

    he spoke, he heard thumping footsteps, Gu Jiarui The little monkey ran down the stairs like a monkey and stuck to Yu Baoyuan's side.

    Today is his birthday, so Gu Feng specially asked someone to tailor a mini tuxedo for his son. The little guy just got his hair done upstairs, his short hair has been repaired with layers and textures, and he is handsome. He looked even more handsome in this little tuxedo.

    "Dad, when are we going out to play?" Gu Jiarui stared at Yu Baoyuan with big, watery, puppy-like eyes.

    "Let's go to the door and wait for Daddy," Yu Baoyuan took the little guy's hand and walked outside, "Daddy has already gone to the garage to drive."

    "Okay!" Gu Jiarui raised his hand and smiled with a row of white teeth.

    The father and son waited for a while at the gate, and saw a figure in the distance. It didn't take long for Gu Feng's figure to appear in front of the two of them, but instead of driving his luxury cars, Gu Feng rode an... old bicycle.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise, but said nothing.

    Over the past few years, every time on his birthday, Gu Feng always liked to make some surprises. Today, this bike must be one of the surprises, right?

    "Come on, two darlings, get in the car." Gu Feng slightly raised his lips and patted the back seat.

    Yu Baoyuan picked up Gu Jiarui, who was pouting, and sat in the back seat.

    Before Gu Feng started riding, he heard Gu Jiarui, who was being held by Yu Baoyuan, pulling on the corner of Gu Feng's shirt: "Daddy."

    Gu Feng turned around and saw his son with those watery black eyes. Looking at himself: "What?"

    "Daddy," Gu Jiarui's eyes flashed a trace of worry, "Are you bankrupt?"

    Gu Feng almost didn't hold the faucet firmly, squeezed his sweat and said, "Son, you Thinking too much!"

    Saying that, stepping on the pedals, the bicycle squeaked and hit the road.

    Gu Jiarui still frowned tightly, the little man pretended to be as deep as an adult. After a long time, he raised his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan with both worried and sympathetic eyes: "Dad, we will have a hard life in the future."