Chapter 69

Slapped

    Over the past few days, the business of Super Ingots has been very good. Since the start of the takeaway service, the sales of milk tea and other products in the store have been soaring, and the trend is very good.

    Yu Baoyuan counts the money every day, and feels very happy.

    In the past few days, Gu Feng did not show up near him quite acquaintedly. Instead, he changed to Xiao Zhou. Every day, he brought a smiling face to deliver food and nutrition and supplements.

    He can't treat Xiao Zhou like he did to Gu Feng, after all, Xiao Zhou has taken care of him for so many years. Moreover, he still understands the truth that he still has to show face to each other without hitting the smiling faces.

    At this time, Xiao Zhou routinely came to Yu Baoyuan’s shop and placed the expensive supplements in front of Yu Baoyuan, who was standing behind the counter. "Yu Shao takes care of your body."

    "Xiao Zhou," Yu Baoyuan looked helpless. I said, I don't need it. You can take it back."

    "Where can it be," Xiao Zhou shook his head like a rattle, "President Gu told me that these things can't be broken before leaving."

    "Go?"

    Xiao Zhou nodded. Head, frowned and thought for a while: "Mr. Gu booked a ticket to go out of town a few days ago.

    I don't know exactly what to do. You will be back in a few days. Don't worry ." "I don't worry about him," Yu Baoyuan hummed, "Where he loves to go, it's up to me."

    Xiao Zhou Le nodded, "I still have a job, let me go first," as he said, he squatted toward a group of cats under the counter. He squeezed his eyes, "Taro also bye!"

    "Walk slowly."

    "Miao Yiyi"

    Xiao Zhou just left here, and He Hui, who delivered the food there, entered the door. I don't know why, He Hui who is usually carefree. Today, when I entered the door, I went to the toilet with a cat's waist, and my eyes were red.

    "What's wrong with He Hui?" Yu Baoyuan asked.

    Another clerk, Xu Jiajia, was not very clear either, but just nodded, "I'll take a look."

    Not long after, Xu Jiajia walked out of the women's toilet with He Hui with her head down, and walked to Yu Baoyuan. He Hui didn't say anything, but Xu Jiajia was akimbo, obviously angry, "He Hui was slapped in the face!"

    Yu Baoyuan was startled, and hurriedly turned He Hui's body gently with his hand.

    On that smooth face, he was beaten to flush!

    "Who did it?" Yu Baoyuan asked, frowning.

    Xu Jiajia still did not lose his anger, with an angry expression on her face, "He Hui just went to deliver milk tea to someone for takeaway. The people over there must have bullied He Hui."

    "Come on, He Hui, sit down here," Yu Baoyuan pulled He Hui went to a small wooden table and sat down, "Jiajia, go to the back kitchen and pack an ice bag for He Hui."

    Xu Jiajia responded and hurried to the back kitchen.

    "Tell me, what happened." Yu Baoyuan asked seriously.

    He Hui was unwilling to spit: "No one, my okay boss, don't ask."

    "Tell me the truth," Yu Baoyuan's tone gradually became serious, "Did someone bully you when you went to deliver the food." You tell me."

    He Hui twisted his clothes corners, hesitated for a long time, and finally spit out: "This group of people have ordered takeaways several times in the past two days. The location is the very expensive KTV in the city center. I have been there several times, and the first time they asked why it was not the boss who came to deliver it, I said you were busy and not free. Then every time I went, they would be ridiculed and sarcastically, this time I accidentally spilled a bottle of wine. They slapped me straight away."

    Yu Baoyuan's face immediately became cold and solemn.

    He knew that this KTV was the most expensive in the city. It is not only singing in the box, but also a variety of private services. The big bosses he has worked with before, all get together in it, as if being able to afford it in this place is a symbol of successful people.

    This situation has caused this KTV's customers, who are basically rich people, but a mixed bag.

    Although this place is getting gold every day, it is also really dangerous.

    Yu Baoyuan calmed his breath, "Give me the phone, and I'll ask them what's going on."

    "Don't," He Hui hurriedly held Yu Baoyuan, "Those people look...not very temperamental. Okay. And, after all, I spilled very expensive foreign wine, and the mistake was first."

    "You can apologize and compensate for spilling their wine," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were still sharp, "But what a skill to bully a little girl like this! You tell me! I called and I asked them."

    He Hui still pulled him tightly, "Don’t, boss, don’t forget your body."

    Yu Baoyuan was still persistent, but He Hui pulled him hard, making him unable to do so. Say what.

    He looked at the pleading and a little bit of tears in He Hui's eyes. After a long time, he sighed, "I'm wronged you. Don't take orders from that place in the future."

    He Hui lowered her head and gave a hum.