Chapter 147.6

The old fox will be a blind man after his tragic defeat in the northern Jianglin.

    How can a blind man do research for him!

    The biological project is completely led by Fang Jianglin. Now that the project team leader has become like this, how can the project continue?

    Mr. Wu seemed to see countless pink banknotes turned to ashes in front of his eyes, as if he saw that the road to his career was slowly blocked, he glared angrily, and his heart suddenly felt a dull pain. .

    "Mr. Wu, don't worry, don't be angry," the subordinate hurriedly supported Mr. Wu. "Your health is important, come and rest in the ward." The

    subordinate helped Mr. Wu to sit down on the chair in the ward. Wu Lao gasped for a while before struggling out of the cold feeling all over his body.

    The subordinate was letting out a long sigh of relief, and the phone he put in his trouser pocket vibrated violently.

    He picked up the phone and saw that it was a message. He read it carefully, and his face suddenly became ugly.

    Mr. Wu noticed his face and snorted coldly: "What's the news again?" The

    subordinate hesitated for a while: "The news just came, the doping thing has been noticed by the people above, and a task force has been dispatched... .. to investigate

    ."

    Wu Lao stood up tremblingly, his face was as cold as a dead man. After a long time, he suddenly kicked a small chair, but the hospital floor slipped and he fell down suddenly.

    The subordinate hurriedly wanted to rush forward to support him, but it was too late, and Mr. Wu had already smashed to the ground like a sandbag.

    "Crack one by one" The

    subordinates groaned in pain when they heard Old Wu's bones.

    When the doctor came over, Wu Lao's face was too dark to read.

    The doctor pressed Wu Lao's leg twice, and he heard his screaming in pain. The doctor shook his head: "I have to take a film to see if there are any fractures or fractures."

    Elder Wu clenched his fists in resentment.

    He has been held and looked up to in the political world for so many years, and the number of times he has run into walls like this during this time can be counted on one hand! Not only has he now become one of the targets being investigated by the task force, but because he didn't hold back and kicked things, he threw himself into a dog and ate shit. Maybe he would have to be on crutches for a long time

    ... The old foxes heard it, he doesn't need to mix in the political circle! Make your debut as a comedian!

    The subordinate handed over a glass of water at the right time: "Mr. Wu, you are relieved, your body is your capital. Come on, you?⒈??

    "As expected, blessings do not come together, and misfortunes do not come singly," Mr. Wu took the water with a sneer, "This paragraph Time is really unlucky, what can I do and what can't be done? Is it me? ⒖ Ye

    ? Rounded eyes, this is... a tooth stuck?

    The doctor coughed in a low voice: "It should be the cold water that stimulated the nerve of the tooth, it's fine. "

    The atmosphere in the room was too condensed, and Elder Wu's icy aura made several people dare not take a breath. At this moment, the calm