Chapter 100

Begin to live with the doctor

    When Yu Baoyuan woke up, it was already ten in the morning.

    He got up with great effort from the bed, went to the window and opened the curtains. The mild warm sun in winter enveloped the whole house like a layer of gauze mist, making the whole house warm.

    He stood in front of the window for a long time before he came to his senses, all the memories of last night flooding into his mind.

    He felt that he must have been crazy last night to say so many words to Gu Feng, and to take out all the stupid and sour words in his heart.

    When the gang of hooligans came to the store last night to show their teeth and claws, he sensed a hint of premeditated. Because of this, he felt angry. There is someone who wants to get along with him like this, and his efforts and hopes may be easily destroyed by these arrogant people!

    It was because of this anxiety and anger that he broke out.

    How stupid.

    He went to the bathroom to wash up, put on his clothes and walked into the living room, but unexpectedly saw a figure sitting beside the dining table.

    "Damn it," Yu Baoyuan frowned, "Why are you sitting here?"

    Gu Feng turned his head: "I brought you breakfast, come and eat."

    Taro lay under the table, meowing. That soft little belly was bulging, and it was obviously very satisfying to be fed by someone.

    Yu Baoyuan sat silently beside the table.

    I have to say that I was hungry, and regardless of whether Gu Feng brought it, he started to eat with a black face.

    The two of them tacitly did not mention what happened last night.

    Yu Baoyuan was halfway through eating when the door was knocked twice. Gu Feng raised his head and said to him, "You eat, I'll open the door."

    After that, he walked to the door. As soon as the door was opened, Bai Xiangsheng, who was covered in cold air, was standing outside.

    Yu Baoyuan swallowed a small dumpling: "Doctor Bai? Why are you here?"

    Bai Xiangsheng's face was still a little angry: "Wait when I go in and tell you." After speaking

    , he moved in a box with great effort from the outside, and took it out from the box in the same way. There are some of his daily necessities, as well as various medical equipment.

    "What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan's eyes widened in surprise.

    Bai Xiangsheng took out everything and put it away. He wiped the sweat on his forehead, took a breath, and sat down beside Yu Baoyuan: "From today, I have to live with you for a while."

    "What?"

    "You heard right," Bai Xiang Sheng Ao Ao nodded, "I'll just stay with you for a while."

    Yu Baoyuan picked up another xiao long bao: "Why...why do you want to live with me?

    " What do you think," Bai Xiangsheng poured himself a cup of hot water and took a sip to clear his throat, "Look at your stomach, you will have to give birth in a few months. As a member of your specially hired expert team, Staff, of course you need to use more snacks now, you must give birth to your cubs smoothly."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at Gu Feng, who was expressionless: "What good things

    did you do?" Gu Feng neither affirmed nor denied , took a xiao long bao and put it on his small plate: "Eat a few more."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything.

    Seeing this, Gu Feng had no choice but to explain: "I paid a high price to set up this medical team that specializes in serving you, and taking care of you is part of their service." After speaking, he put the xiaolongbao to Yu Baoyuan's mouth, "I won't... I won't let your father and son have an accident."

    "Come on," Yu Baoyuan said, turning his head to look at Bai Xiangsheng and asking, "Where's your boss Meng? He doesn't stick to you every day. Can't drive the dog away? He actually wants to be separated from you for a while?"

    It's good not to mention this, but when I mention this, Bai Xiangsheng is simply out of anger, and he said, "Meng Manglong, this stupid man, said that the house needs to be renovated after living for a long time, so he directly called the decoration team. Come and knock on the wall. The house can't be lived in during the renovation, and he said he doesn't worry about letting me live in another place alone, so I'll just rely on you here."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows, so it was.

    "I have prepared some emergency medical equipment for you, you can relax, there is absolutely no problem!" Bai Xiangsheng said with a hint of pride.

    Hearing what Bai Xiangsheng said, Gu Feng on the side felt a little relieved: "After breakfast, I'll go to the company first, I'll see you later."

    Yu Baoyuan drank the warm porridge and did not answer him.

    After Gu Feng left, Bai Xiangsheng just came to Yu Baoyuan: "Your boss Gu... seems to be more and more

    gentle ."

    "Imagination," Yu Baoyuan made a straightforward judgment, "he recently I'm a bitch here. I don't think there's anything wrong with my stomach. You'd better show Gu Da Jinzhu what's going on in his brain first."