Chapter 81

I'm Always Out of Control Recently

    Gu Feng just stood beside the bookshelf, picked up a popular science book about pregnant women's diet and nutrition and began to look through it. As a group president, he has always read fast.

    Before I knew it, half of the book was turned over. He raised his head and saw that the snow outside the window was getting heavier.

    When you take him to the checkup tomorrow, he has to wear thicker clothes, he thought.

    Put the book back on the shelf, he rinsed briefly, lay on the bed, and turned off the light.

    The heating in the room is sufficient, so it doesn't feel cold. The bed is also big, it is definitely enough to sleep alone. Gu Feng tossed on the bed, unexpectedly a little awake.

    This bed is too big, and I feel a little empty when I sleep alone on it.

    He couldn't sleep anyway, he simply opened his eyes and let his thoughts drift.

    In fact, when Yu Baoyuan was pregnant, he was shocked. He didn't believe it at first, but it was the fact that experts from all walks of life took turns in the battle, and it took some time to digest the news.

    After accepting this fact, what was your mood?

    Suddenly he became a prospective father. Knowing that Yu Baoyuan had a child with his own blood in his stomach, his mood was very complicated. There was no child in his life plan. Knowing the existence of the child, his plan was messed up and his heart was messed up.

    He knew that he should take the responsibility of a man, should take the responsibility of a father, and he did try to do so.

    But in the face of Yu Baoyuan and the child, what kind of mood did he face?

    He couldn't understand, even helpless.

    He would rather face the various complex reports, plans, and contracts of the group, then he at least can do his job well enough to clean up these seemingly complex and unspeakable information. But when it comes to feelings, he always can't figure it out.

    The snow outside the window is getting bigger and bigger, and there is a faint tendency to whiten the world. In the bedroom, Gu Feng tightly covered the quilt, forcing himself to sleep with his eyes closed.

    But the boring feeling in my heart lingered.

    It's a trace of... Regret?

    Yu Baoyuan got up late the next day, washed and changed clothes, it was almost ten o'clock.

    When he went out with some necessary things, Gu Feng seemed to be guarding behind the door of his house, and he just opened the door and walked to Yu Baoyuan's side.

    "Is everything ready?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at him suspiciously, "Didn't I say I go by myself? You have so many things every day, so don't come. Besides, I don't need you either."

    Gu Feng was surprised by him. He refused more, and his ability to resist was actually much stronger, so he learned to put some words of Yu Baoyuan on his ears.

    I'm going to pick you up anyway.

    He followed Yu Baoyuan downstairs, and when he walked into the garage, his face was black and he snatched the car key that Yu Baoyuan was holding.

    "Hey," Yu Bao was staring with anger, "What the hell is going on with you? A big CEO actually learns to be a rogue? You return the car key to me!"

    Gu Feng took the back seat of the Maybach that he often drives. The door opened and he threw the key in: "Take it yourself."

    Yu Baoyuan walked to the car door cautiously and was about to reach for it. Who knew that Gu Feng had already ambushed in the back, so he hurriedly hugged him into the car. Inside, closed the door with a bang.

    Yu Baoyuan was physically inconvenient, and Gu Feng was indeed very quick with his hands and feet, and he had already locked the car door.

    He was so angry that he sternly spoke while holding the key: "Gu Feng, are you ill? Tell you not to see you off? You have to catch up? How old are you, what kind of tricks did you play this morning?"

    Gu Feng got into the car and said, "I said

    I would see you off." "Did you not see if I had a car? I want you to be troublesome?"

    Gu Feng was repeatedly issued a rejection card, and the whole person became a little angry, and his tone was unavoidable: "You look at your broken van. Can you rest assured? Even if you are fine, you hurt my Gu family. Who do I find to settle the account?" As

    soon as this word came out, he immediately shut up.

    Every time when facing Yu Baoyuan, once Yu Baoyuan said something that made him angry, his usual calm and self-reliance seemed to disappear, and it was always easy to be unable to control himself to say some hurtful things and do some excessive things.

    He knew these things shouldn't be said, and it was not his heart, but he was so angry that he could easily lose control.

    This is the case right now.

    He turned his face, and saw that Yu Baoyuan was already looking out the window with his eyes, his face was slightly hard, he could not see anger or disappointment, and his eyes had no emotion.

    Gu Feng was upset in his heart, but he didn't show it on the face. Started the car coldly and drove out of the garage.

    —The road is speechless.