Chapter 15

Little Red Face

    Yu Baoyuan woke up early with a headache after a hangover.

    When he first woke up, the sky was still dark, and he simply fell back into the quilt and slept for another half an hour. When I woke up again, the morning light shone, and the sky was faintly bright.

    After washing, I walked to the large living room and sat down on a small blanket in front of a large French window with a great view.

    The entrance is the vast expanse of the sky, row upon row of tall buildings, and scattered lights in the tall buildings.

    He recalled what happened yesterday, but only recalled that he was tricked into drinking alcohol, but he couldn't remember what happened afterwards.

    Forget it, I don't want to think about it.

    Anyway, when I was drunk, I couldn't do anything normal, and I couldn't think of it better.

    He stretched out his hand and gently touched his stomach, he thought, he has to see a doctor this afternoon.

    Drinking alcohol during pregnancy, although not a lot, is still very dangerous.

    "Meow--"

    Taro walked over with a light cat, and naturally got into Yu Baoyuan's arms. The furry, plump body curled up slightly, and it squinted comfortably.

    Yu Baoyuan gently scratched his head with his fingers. The taro was very enjoyable and meowed a few times.

    One person, one cat, the picture is extremely harmonious and quiet. For a while, Yu Baoyuan only felt that his mood improved a little.

    "Yu Shao, you are up."

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head to see what the housekeeper was.

    "Wake up early in the morning, just get up. Good morning, Uncle He!" Yu Baoyuan smiled.

    Butler He put a breakfast on the small table next to Yu Baoyuan, "Breakfast, I eat it while it is hot." On the

    tray were fragrant milk, pancakes and a bowl of porridge. The pancakes are fried crispy and crispy, and then topped with a thick sauce, the aroma is overflowing. The bowl of longan purple rice porridge is rich and sweet, crystal clear and smooth, which makes people move their index fingers.

    "There's still this," Steward He put down another tray, "If Shao Yu finishes eating, please give it to Master Gu. He may not get up at this time. I went in for fear of disturbing him."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded.

    He picked up the Yubai spoon, scooped a small spoonful of purple rice porridge and put it in his mouth. It was slippery, sweet but not greasy, just right. I stretched out my hand and clamped another pancake, clicked it, it was extremely crispy.

    There is food like this, so what can I do for my husband!

    He quickly resolved the breakfast and wiped the corners of his mouth with a small towel contentedly. Thieves looked at Gu Feng's breakfast, glanced at his mouth, and secretly picked up two pancakes.

    Gu Feng doesn't seem to like pancakes, right?

    He certainly doesn't like eating.

    Yu Baoyuan grabbed Gu Feng's breakfast, biting into it with a satisfied expression on his face. After stealing two of them, he smacked his lips, picked up the breakfast tray, and walked to Gu Feng's room.

    As soon as he walked in, the heavy curtains were still covered, and it was really dim. He left his breakfast, turned and opened the curtains. The gentle sunlight shining into the room opened up a lot of mind for a while.

    Gu Feng frowned and squinted his eyes. "What are you doing?"

    "I told you to eat."

    Gu Feng was sleepy and a little bit angry. "What nerves do you have in the morning?"

    Yu Baoyuan's face was fierce, "He Shuyi I started to be busy early in the morning, and I have to take care of you, young master. Get up quickly and don't cause any more trouble to Uncle He!"

    Gu Feng opened the quilt.

    A sturdy body, with only inch strands, appeared in front of Yu Baoyuan. The slender legs have full and even muscles, like the toughest leopard, full of male hormones and explosive power.

    What's even more embarrassing is that he, he, he, he was in the morning-

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head bitterly, "You want to be shameless?"

    Gu Feng swept his blushing cheeks and said amusedly: "What are you blushing? Normal physiological phenomena."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted and said nothing.

    "Furthermore, you are not..."

    "Shut up to Lao Tzu!"

    Yu Baoyuan punched his chest with a backhand, "Warning you, no matter how damn it is, the bed sheet you sleep on now will be yours tomorrow. Shroud!"

    Gu Feng's eyes widened, "Who are you talking to!"

    Yu Baoyuan kicked him on the bed with a vicious expression, blushing and beating to the door of the room, turning around, "Should he Mom nonsense, wash and eat!"

    ???????