Chapter 111

I Let You Do It A Thousand Times

    Yu Baoyuan walked slowly behind Lu Yang and patted him on the shoulder: "Lu Yang?"

    Lu Yang's little body was shivering with fright, he turned his face and saw that it was Yu Baoyuan, who had just grown up. He breathed a sigh of relief: "It's you."

    Yu Baoyuan sat down beside him and said in surprise, "Didn't you take the high-speed train back to your hometown? Why did you appear here?"

    "Alas," Lu Yang sighed, " It's all those stupid suppliers. I told them to send the ducks over in the next year, but they didn't listen. At this juncture, I called to tell me that a new batch of goods had arrived, and they asked me to travel more than 200 kilometers overnight to pick up the ducks. ,Fuck! Purebred idiots!"

    Before Yu Baoyuan could speak, the man sitting next to Lu Yang had already twisted his body, blinking his small eyes and sarcastically said: "Yo, you also said that other people are purebred idiots, you Why don't you look at yourself? A pheasant is a pheasant! Learning from others to steal a man, hey, it's really over your own power."

    "Damn pig, don't think I'm afraid of you!" Lu Yang clenched his fists.

    The man didn't seem to want to entangle with Lu Yang any more, so he stood up bewitchingly: "Well, I also made an appointment for the hot spring spa in the afternoon, so I won't waste time here with you. Lu Yeji, looking forward to the next time. Goodbye."

    Saying that, he picked up his shiny bag and walked out with his big fat electric hips twisted.

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at him sideways: "Lu Yang, who is this?"

    "A pig!" Lu Yang scolded angrily, then he took a deep breath, calmed down, and explained as calmly as possible, " Do you still remember what I told you last time, there is another person chasing Lu Yang."

    Yu Baoyuan held his head to think about it, and it really happened: "Yes, I remembered. You said that person is Nouveau riche, like a bear, looks like... hey, isn't that him?"

    "Who else is there besides him?" Lu Yang gritted his teeth viciously, "his name is Xiong Wudan, but he likes to wear tawdry clothes embroidered with peonies every day, and he always touts himself as the king of flowers like peonies. , Guoshentianxiang, so everyone called him Sister Tianxiang from behind."

    Yu Baoyuan's face showed a slight smile: "It turned out to be him."

    After that, he turned to look at the blood stains on Lu Yang's body. "What's wrong with you? You fought with someone? Does it matter?"

    Lu Yang snorted: "It's alright, these are not human blood, but duck blood."

    Yu Baoyuan was full of surprise and curiosity: " What the hell are you doing?"

    Lu Yang sighed and told everything that happened today.

    It turned out that he had to rush back to the city overnight to deal with the shipment because of a mistake by the supplier. But Xiong Wudan was fighting Lu Yang with Lu Yang, and the battle was fierce, so he thought that Lu Yang, this little chicken, was here to play tricks and grab people. Xiong Wudan was naturally angry and called a group of people to come to the door Come and teach Lu Yang a lesson and let him know what society is.

    At that time, Lu Yang was killing ducks in the store, and he didn't control it well, and the duck's blood splattered all over his body.

    Xiong Wudan broke into his store with someone and made a show of it. Lu Yang knew how to advance and retreat. Seeing such a large group of people, he knew that he was no match for them, so he had better dodge first, so he hurriedly ran out from the back door of the store.

    Xiong Wudan led someone to catch up, he dragged his fat body and ran at the front, and with a pounce, Lu Yang swooped under him.

    However, they hadn't even started the fight yet. This picture of the strong man and Lu Yang's small body with blood frightened the two old ladies who were sunbathing on the roadside to death. .

    The people next to her hurriedly called an ambulance, and another old lady who was sunbathing hugged her old sister and cried, out of breath, and collapsed again in the eyes of everyone's horror .

    The ambulance drove over a few minutes later and hurriedly sent the two old ladies to the ICU. The doctor used the pacemaker and used the power of thunder to save the sunset life of these two unfortunate old ladies. I just hope they don't become the dead souls of two gays fighting for men.

    Yu Baoyuan was taken aback by Lu Yang's words, he reacted for a long time, and went through the matter in his mind before confirming: "So, the whole thing is that Sister Tianxiang wants someone to beat you, but you haven't done it yet. When the fight broke out, the two innocent old ladies who were sunbathing were scared into the ICU for oxygen, right?"

    "Yes," Lu Yang raised Erlang's legs angrily, "the old lady is fine, but she needs to be hospitalized for observation. Yu Rendao, just now, Sister Tianxiang and I lost 30,000 yuan each. Damn, it's going to be New Year's Eve, it's a fucking death!"

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but chuckle lightly: "You two have been together every day. What are you doing? You said that these two old ladies are also unlucky. They finally got some sunshine and they have to see such a violent scene."

    "Don't say it," Lu Yang waved his hand helplessly. "After doing this, I'm going back this year on the second day of the New Year's Eve. It's annoying."

    "In that case," Yu Baoyuan put his arms around his shoulder, "Come to my house for New Year's Eve dinner on New Year's Eve?"

    Lu Yang He raised his brows: "That's good, I'm worried that no one will accompany you."

    Yu Baoyuan and Lu Yang agreed, then got up to say goodbye, and continued to walk upstairs.

    He walked to the floor where Meng Manglong's ward was located, and asked the nurse. It was the visiting time of the ICU, and Bai Xiangsheng had already changed into a sterile suit to visit Meng Manglong.

    Yu Baoyuan walked to the door of the ward and looked at the people inside through a small window.

    In the ward, Bai Xiangsheng sat beside Meng Manglong and gently touched his scarred face. The machine made a regular beeping sound, indicating his vital signs.

    After a long time, he slowly lowered his head and kissed Meng Manglong's face.

    "Stupid dragon, wake up quickly. As long as you wake up," Bai Xiangsheng showed a smile on his face, but his eyes were clearly wet, "I promise you to fuck a thousand times."