Chapter 163.9

I beg you, little ancestor

    He took a deep breath, his eyes full of seriousness: "Lu Yang, what I'm going to tell you next, you have to memorize it word by word." "Hey," Lu Yang nodded, "I, I I'm listening carefully."

    "I know why, I had a crush on you from a very early age, but did I delay this relationship for a year?"

    Lu Yang was suddenly dragged into this emotional question by him. , thinking deeply: "Yeah, why?"

    "I am a person who will do things when they are sure," Lu Yang's eyes were full of calm light, and the plainness gave him the feeling that this person could depend on him for life. , "I liked you at first, I can't tell whether it's a good impression or a real love, so I'm waiting for myself to understand, otherwise starting a relationship rashly will only hurt myself and the other."

    Lu Yang nodded, his man Just be responsible!

    "Later I understood what I wanted, but I still didn't plan to be with you," Lu Yang smiled softly, "because I knew that my family would definitely hinder my relationship with you."

    Lu Yang The whole person is like a petrified chicken, unable to speak.

    "My mother has always been a very controlling mother, and she is also a very face-saving mother. She can't accept her son's decision to spend his life with a man. I have known this for a long time," Lu Yang looked at Xiaguang outside, " So this year, I am still preparing for both hands at the same time. If my mother wants to force it, I have to find a way to hold it."

    Lu Yang coughed: "You fight with your mother one-on-one? You are not "

    Yangyang," Lu Yang turned sideways, Lu Yang could only see his sexy Adam's apple and handsome profile. Lu Yang secretly kissed Lu Yang's face, "I tell you this, I just want to tell you that with you, I'm not just playing, I'm ready to attack you. ......What about you?"

    "I," Lu Yang suddenly felt his tongue get bigger again, "I, I, I, too, I love you, thieves like you."

    When Lu Yang heard this little villain's confused confession, his heart was sweet, but he didn't show it on his face. He just clasped the back of his head and used his kissing skills to blush Lu Yang's little ears. , "Since this is the case, then, Yangyang, as long as you dare to hold my hand firmly, I will dare to make a deal with you."

    "...What kind of deal?"

    "As long as you don't take the initiative to leave me," Lu Yang's The voice was particularly ambiguous in the stuffy car, "Then, in this life, I will only do you alone."

    --------------------- The author has something to say ----

    This chapter is full of information hahaha Lu Yang is a super diamond man with high IQ and EQ,

    Gu slag... He is also making progress, although there is still a big gap between his EQ and others.

    Today is the time for Brother Cat to go to the hospital for a re-examination, so the time of the third watch may be uncertain... I'm sorry! !