Chapter 78

It’s Okay to Let You Eat Some Flat

    Gu Feng drove all the way to Yu Baoyuan's shop.

    It was when the shop closed, the customers in the shop were almost scattered. Only a few guests who were still sitting in twos and threes also picked up their bags and prepared to go out.

    He Hui, Xu Jiajia and a few of them began to do sanitation diligently. Across a road and a glass door, I don't know what they are talking about, but they seem to be very happy.

    Yu Baoyuan was sitting behind the counter.

    He stared at the computer, occasionally glanced at He Hui and the others, smiled warmly, and turned back to do his own thing.

    The sanitation in the store was almost cleaned, so He Hui and Xu Jiajia left, pushed open the glass door, and headed in the other direction.

    Only Yu Baoyuan was still sitting behind the counter, seemingly still keeping accounts.

    Gu Feng smoked a cigarette in the car, then opened the door after smoking. Standing in a well-ventilated place outside the car door, confirming that the smell of smoke on my body has cleared away, before crossing the road, I opened the store door.

    "Sorry, we're closed today..." Yu Baoyuan raised his head as he said, frowning when he saw Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng walked to the counter and was silent for a while: "Can you make me a cup of coffee?"

    "No." Yu Baoyuan refused directly, clicking the mouse on his hand.

    Gu Feng stood there for a while: "Can I take a glass of water to drink?"

    Yu Baoyuan snorted boredly, and only a disposable water cup came out.

    Gu Feng caught the water glass, took a cup of hot water from the side, and took a sip slowly.

    "Are you okay? Just leave, don't be like a wooden stake here."

    Gu Feng held the paper cup in his hand, only feeling the warm temperature in the palm of his hand: "I live on the same floor as you. After finishing the work, I will go back with you."

    "No, I have a car." Yu Baoyuan said coldly.

    "Stop here," Gu Feng said bluntly, "I will send you to the store tomorrow morning."

    "I said," Yu Baoyuan looked up from the computer, tilted his head and looked puzzled. "It's Chen Lining. Isn't it enough for you to be cheap, is it? Come here to stalk me? I have no hands or feet, I have to ask you to send it?"

    Gu Feng didn't say a word, and just sat down on a side chair.

    The attitude is obvious.

    Yu Baoyuan clicked the mouse bitterly and turned off the computer. Ignoring Gu Feng's figure, he pulled the switch, walked out of the store and locked the door. After that, I went to the parking space and opened the door of the minivan to get on the car.

    Gu Feng grabbed him: "Sit in my car."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at the hand that Gu Feng was holding on to him: "You let me go, did I allow you to pull it?"

    Gu Feng said with a cold face.

    With a movement of Yu Baoyuan's hand, he directly pulled Gu Feng's hand away, got into the car neatly with a movement of his foot, and closed the door with a slam.

    I don't need this surname Gu to treat myself well.

    Who is he, he is really self-righteous.

    Yu Baoyuan hummed coldly, started the car and drove back.

    He glanced slightly in the rearview mirror, and Gu Feng's Maybach was following him unhurriedly.

    There was a signal light in front of me, and it was lighting amber at this time. Yu Baoyuan stepped on the accelerator, pressed the line with the yellow light at the last moment, and swiftly crossed the road. As soon as he looked up, it turned into a red light.

    There was a slight smile on his face.

    At the red light, Gu Feng could not cross the road. With this time of nearly a minute, he could finally get rid of Gu Feng for a long distance.

    If Gu Feng just crossed the road like this, he would be photographed by the electronic eye, fined or deducted points.

    Although this was just a small traffic penalty, Yu Baoyuan felt a dark heart at the thought of letting Gu Feng, who had always been self-righteous, devastated.

    Arrived downstairs and stopped the car. Yu Baoyuan hurried upstairs. Unexpectedly, Gu Feng's hands and feet were faster than he estimated. When he was about to close the door, one hand reached into the crack of the door.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't see it, closed the door hard, and suddenly heard a painful grunt outside the door.

    He hurriedly opened the door, only to see Gu Feng standing outside the door, frowning, one hand covering the other, apparently just caught.

    "Why did you stretch out your hand suddenly?" Yu Baoyuan cursed like this, but he felt a little guilty in his heart, "Deserve it!"

    Gu Feng didn't speak, but he could see that he was holding back the pain in his hands.

    Yu Baoyuan pursed his mouth, with a little sorry from the bottom of his heart, and finally sighed: "Come in, I'll handle it for you."