Chapter 105

Unpredictable Changes

    After reading his son's room, Yu Baoyuan felt a little more anticipation. When he went downstairs, he drank a bowl of chicken soup under the hospitality of Uncle He, and was able to escape from Uncle He's enthusiasm.

    Gu Feng carried Yu Baoyuan to the apartment where the two of them lived now.

    When the car drove to normal, Gu Feng asked softly, "Are you still satisfied?"

    Yu Baoyuan clasped his hands tightly, looking at the flowing scenery outside the window: "You are very attentive."

    "This is our common son," Gu Feng looked at Looking at the road ahead, there was a softness in his tone, "I hope he will be a happy little prince from birth."

    Yu Baoyuan reached out and touched his stomach: "I will try my best to give it to him. The best."

    "You don't have to worry about it," Gu Feng turned the steering wheel, "with me." The

    car drove all the way back to the apartment.

    When Yu Baoyuan returned home, his heart also relaxed. Gu Feng went back to his own house first, saying that he would come over immediately after the matter was settled.

    Bai Xiangsheng has returned from the hospital. At this moment, he is sitting on the sofa, flipping through his mobile phone.

    "How is today?" Bai Xiangsheng asked with a smile.

    Yu Baoyuan sat next to him: "The situation is very good. Gu Feng showed me the room he prepared for his son today...I think it's very good."

    "I'll be honest," Bai Xiangsheng peeled off the room on the table. Guoguo, "Compared with the beginning, Mr. Gu has indeed improved a lot."

    "Maybe," Yu Baoyuan sighed, "but there's nothing I can do. I can't get along with him because I can't get along with him. Let's talk about it."

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded slightly, but he didn't know what kind of thoughts he was holding.

    He hesitated for a while, and decided to tell Yu Baoyuan what happened last time: "Last time, Mr. Gu came to me alone once."

    "Huh?" Yu Baoyuan turned his head to the side, "Looking for you alone?"

    "Yes," Bai Xiangsheng nodded slightly, "Come and ask me about your situation. I chatted with him...a lot."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows, but he didn't know what to talk about.

    "There's nothing wrong with your physical condition. It's just that I think you've been too aggrieved. You've always been too restrained. You always carry the pressure and don't know how to release it," Bai Xiangsheng handed the peeled pulp to Yu Baoyuan. Urging him to eat and add some vitamins, "President Gu thinks so too."

    Yu Baoyuan pouted: "You guys are too worried, I can control my emotions."

    "Really?" Bai Xiangsheng disagreed, "You I'm used to being patient, so I feel sad and hide my emotions subconsciously. But these emotions are like impurities that can't be dissolved. Just because you hide them doesn't mean they disappear. When emotions accumulate to a certain extent, they will explode. So , I said to President Gu, you need to vent, you need to get rid of all the impurities in your heart."

    Yu Baoyuan's movements stopped.

    He immediately understood why Gu Feng looked a little abnormal that night, why Gu Feng that night was so persistent in wanting to hear his truth.

    It turned out that he wanted to use that opportunity to let him vent.

    Bai Xiangsheng looked at Yu Baoyuan's flowing eyes and sighed slightly.

    A bad debt between the two.

    Gu Feng is slowly realizing how much mistakes he has made, but when he realizes his mistakes thoroughly, he will also be disappointed to find that Yu Baoyuan has built a heart wall because of his mistakes. .

    A place that used to come and go freely, but now it is difficult to go in again.

    Bai Xiangsheng sighed.

    At this moment, his cell phone rang. He connected and saw that it was Meng Manglong.

    "Hey," Meng Manglong over there should be driving, talking to him wearing a Bluetooth headset, "Sheng Sheng, what are you doing now?"

    "I'm at Baoyuan's house," Bai Xiangsheng replied softly, "what about you?"

    Meng Manglong looked at the road ahead and steered the steering wheel steadily: "I'm driving, halfway through I think you can't think of anything, just I want to hear your voice."

    "Stupid dragon," Bai Xiangsheng feigned angrily, "When will you be back?"

    Meng Manglong looked at the familiar scenery around him, his throat a little dry: "In a few days, Soon, trust me."

    "Really," Bai Xiangsheng muttered with some dissatisfaction, "Suddenly he said he was going on a business trip, and suddenly the house was renovated, so I had to go to Baoyuan's house to live temporarily, I really want to I'll scold you."

    "Scold, my husband should scold me," Meng Manglong smiled hehely, "Why don't I scold you? When I come back, you can educate me any way you want."

    Bai Xiangsheng heard him over the phone Saying this, the reserved feigned anger couldn't hold back, and he burst out laughing.

    "However, after you've educated me, I have to teach you a lesson too," Meng Manglong turned around and glanced at the rearview mirror, "My husband has been holding back all day, and when he comes back, he wants to fuck you a thousand times. ."

    Bai Xiangsheng's face immediately looked like a ripe red tomato, completely red.

    Yu Baoyuan sat aside and looked at Bai Xiangsheng, only to feel that a mouthful of cold dog food was forcibly poured down.

    When they first met, Bai Xiangsheng was cold and taciturn; after reconciling with Meng Manglong and making an agreement, he became extraordinarily cheerful, like the first sun on the mountain, full of energy and enthusiasm.

    I really envy, Yu Baoyuan smiled with crooked eyes, thinking in his heart, Meng Manglong and Bai Xiangsheng are really born to be together.

    Bai Xiangsheng said across the phone, "You slut, what nonsense are you talking about."

    "It's not a nonsense," Meng Manglong's throat was dry, "I really miss you, I miss you, I really want to hug you, I want to fuck

    you."

    Bai Xiangsheng stared at the other end of the phone: "Okay, you drive seriously. Do you hear me?" The

    other end suddenly stopped talking.

    Bai Xiangsheng asked again strangely: "Meng Manglong, have you hung up?"

    Still no reply.

    Bai Xiangsheng held his breath, and suddenly heard more and more tense breathing and faster and faster wind on the other end of the phone.

    A bad premonition suddenly appeared in his heart: "Menglong, what's the matter with you? Are you alright?"

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head to look strangely, Bai Xiangsheng had already stood up unconsciously, and his voice raised a tone. .

    Meng Manglong over there finally replied: "Baby, I'm fine. I'm just..."

    Before he finished his sentence, Yu Baoyuan here looked at Bai Xiangsheng, who was still rosy in astonishment. His face suddenly became bloodless and pale.

    He didn't know what Meng Manglong said over there, causing Bai Xiangsheng to suddenly become this nervous, but Bai Xiangsheng himself knew very well.

    Because across the phone, he heard a shocking explosion from Meng Manglong's side.