Chapter 95

Life Threats in the Shadows

    Gu Feng and Meng Manglong went out, Meng Manglong glanced inside, Bai Xiangsheng was eating obediently, and he was relieved and closed the door gently.

    Gu Feng leaned against the wall and tried his best to suppress the things that he didn't want about Yu Baoyuan for the time being. Looking at Meng Manglong, he said, "Mr. Meng has something to do, why don't you tell me in front of Doctor Bai?"

    Meng Manglong took out a cigarette from his pocket, just now Wanting to take a sip, I turned to the idea of ​​smoking cessation here, and put the cigarette back in my pocket sullenly.

    He sat dully on the bench beside him, not saying a word.

    There is absolutely no such lively look in front of Bai Xiangsheng just now.

    "Is there any difficulty?" Gu Feng asked.

    Meng Manglong just wanted to head, but he nodded helplessly for a long time, "I have something to do, please help."

    "You say."

    Meng Manglong took a deep breath, looked at Gu Feng, and said solemnly: " During this time, I will not come to deliver meals to my daughter-in-law, nor will I send him to and from work, and I will not live with him again."

    Gu Feng was slightly surprised, and he raised his brows lightly.

    Bai Xiangsheng and Meng Manglong had a good relationship, he knew.

    Meng Manglong almost packed Bai Xiang into his bag and took it with him wherever he went. The appearance of loving his wife and being afraid of his wife makes other men and women laugh and scold them for being useless, but who doesn't want such a masculine, loyal and powerful husband in their hearts?

    Gu Feng had to be surprised by what he said now.

    Meng Manglong walked to the door and quietly opened a crack to confirm that his daughter-in-law was not eavesdropping. He breathed a sigh of relief, dragged Gu Feng and walked a distance before continuing, "So, during this time, , I hope you can help me take care of Sheng Sheng."

    "What's the problem with you?"

    Meng Manglong sighed: "There is a lot of trouble in the family. I told you before that the Meng family has many children and has been fighting for power. Although I became the general manager, I don't have much more shares and power than others. The previous paragraph I have been competing with Meng Chuan and Meng He for a long time, and now I have a lot of people on my side, and I have an advantage in equity."

    Gu Feng nodded, regarding the fluctuation of Zhongtian Construction during this period, he Also heard.

    "Meng He found out about the marriage between the two men Sheng Sheng and I, and we got into trouble at home," Meng Manglong frowned wearily and rubbed his temples, "I simply broke the matter. During this time There was a lot of trouble at home, so I didn't show mercy at all, and used the most ruthless means to drive out those who were scheming. There was only one Meng Chuan."

    "Meng Chuan," Gu Feng recalled the man's appearance, "this is I have an impression."

    "Well," Meng Manglong said, "this person knows that the situation is not good, and he can't fight me, so he ran away with the money."

    Gu Feng thought he was talking about this, so he nodded and said, "I We will also send more people here to help you find Meng Chuan's hiding address."

    "I also really want to find him," Meng Manglong's eyes suddenly flashed a trace of killing, he took out his mobile phone and opened an interface, "I've said so much. The reason why I want you to help me watch Sheng Sheng for a while is because Meng Chuan sent me this with a new number."

    Gu Feng took Meng Manglong's phone and looked at it. The whole person was shocked.

    It was a text message with a picture.

    The picture is very simple, it is a photo of Bai Xiangsheng, looking directly at the camera with a shallow smile.

    The problem is that this photo has been maliciously manipulated.

    After processing, this photo is a creepy posthumous photo.