Chapter 34

When Gu Feng walked into the president's room, he only saw Chen Lining sitting in his seat.

    When Chen Lining saw him come in, he panicked and put a document aside. Gu Feng took off his jacket and placed it on the chair. Yu Guang glanced at it at will. It was Yu Baoyuan's information.

    Knowing that Chen Lining was back, he didn't have any surprised expressions. He just said

    faintly, "I'm back?" Chen Lining raised his head with a grin, "Do you think I didn't?"

    "Well," Gu Feng cast his eyes over, "How is the training going? How?"

    "The teacher is so strict, but he can learn a lot, which is good." Chen Lining smiled.

    Gu Feng was taken aback for a moment, nodded, and turned over the information at hand.

    It's not that he doesn't know what Chen Lining did outside.

    His men had already told him today that the black card he gave Chen Lining spent 1.2 million during the half month when Chen Lining went to Germany for training.

    The places of consumption are major luxury stores, high-end restaurants, luxurious entertainment venues and so on.

    Money is a trivial matter. Gu Feng just knew that Chen Lining hadn't taken any training seriously in the past two weeks, he was just traveling and having fun.

    Chen Lining looked at Gu Feng's slightly indifferent profile, did not speak, turned his head and looked at the computer again.

    Five hours passed quickly, Chen Lining printed next to the first draft of their own, proudly pick up a bit, out of the President's Office, before I went to Bao Yuan table, directly to the information in front of him, "finished."

    However, Is it just to write something? Yu Baoyuan wanted to use this to hit him, it was a foolish dream.

    Chen Lining smiled disdainfully and turned his head to leave.

    Yu Baoyuan stopped him, "Wait."

    "Is there any other job?" Chen Lining held his head high, "You can tell me, it won't trouble me."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced suspiciously.

    Where does this fool's confidence come from?

    He first draft of Chen Lining pay back his hand, "there is no other work, on the first draft of this plan ...... rewrite."

    Chen Lining eyes at once on the widened, "What did you say?"

    "Words heard unintelligible words Hurry up and go to the ENT Department of the Central Hospital to register," Yu Baoyuan repeated, "This first draft is all rewritten."

    "Why!"

    "Are you not sure about it?" Yu Baoyuan turned his head, "I briefly turned a few Page, I won’t mention any mistakes or omissions in the content. In terms of format, font size, blank lines, and layout, how many have you

    gotten right ?" Chen Lining squeezed his palms and looked like he wanted to happen.

    "I believe that any formal training will guide newcomers on how to deal with copywriting, but unfortunately, from the first draft you handed in, I did not see that you have this ability."

    Chen Lining's face flushed, but his eyes were fierce, "Assistant Yu, goodbye It's too much."

    Yu Baoyuan blinked.

    Did he say too much?

    Which sentence? Which sentence is it?

    In order not to poke Chen Lining's fragile and careful liver, and to avoid trouble for himself, he is already gentle in tone. Can Chen Lining regard this as a provocation?

    "I think what I said are facts, and there is no offensive language." Yu Baoyuan said calmly.

    Chen Lining took a deep breath, Yu Guang turned around, pursed his lips, and said aggrieved: "I know I can't do well, but I will really work hard..."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned.

    "I rewrite, and I am willing to rewrite it many times. I'm sorry to cause you trouble." Chen Lining bit his lip and bowed solemnly to Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan was taken aback. He was wondering what Chen Lining was suddenly mad. When he looked outside, the door of the president's room had been opened, and a figure was approaching here.

    He instantly understood.

    The audience is here, and the drama is starting to show off.

    ???????