Chapter 159

"Ah-"

    screams resounded through the sky.     Yu Baoyuan

    only heard Lu Yang roar in the sharpest and harshest voice ever: "Fuck, this dog man really agreed? He really agreed? Really? Are you bluffing me?"

Give him the phone? G, watching Lu Yang hurriedly catch it: "What am I lying to you, see for yourself."

    Lu Yang held the phone as if he was holding a baby, and looked at the chat interface.

    Word by word, it is exactly the same as what Yu Baoyuan said.

    "This time it's your boy walking peach blossoms," Yu Baoyuan smiled, "You are officially with this dog man now."

    "Shut up!" Lu Yang suddenly raised his eyebrows and growled, "What dog man , he's... my husband."

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes and almost didn't laugh.

    When he was in a very tense mood, he encountered a happy event. The excitement that made his blood rush to his head and the feeling that his whole body wanted to explode made Lu Yang unable to calm down. The vast sky, already dyed with a hint of morning glow, shouted: "I have a man!"

    "It's called a ghost in the morning, it's called mourning!" The fat lady who lived downstairs stuck out a round head like a watermelon from the window, It's like a fat hamster poking out of a hole on a whack-a-mole machine, glaring at the bull's eyes and roaring, "You have a great man? Why didn't you ask CCTV to give it to you? May the bream be as good as thistle. "Oh," Lu Yang responded, and the excitement in his heart turned into combat power, "Aunt Fatty, you are not much better! Watching "Country Love" every night, the volume is so loud that you cry every day like a hoarse cow, you can take a break! "

    "How dare you fight with the old lady? Do you think the old lady doesn't know what you're doing?" Fat aunty glared angrily and leaned out more from the window, "If you want to quarrel again, I will let you be in the broadcasting room. Let the whole community yell for you!"

    Yu Baoyuan stood in the room, only watching Lu Yang and the fat aunt say a single sentence, knives come and knives, keep fighting.

    Not long after, the other residents who woke up also participated in the battle, leaning out the window one by one to accuse and scold each other.

    "Fatty aunt, last time your family stole 10 kWh of electricity from our house, and also took two cilantro from me. I have endured you for a long time."

    "Nonsense, that is the electric box that Mrs. Li next door changed, that old woman She stole water from my house."

    "The second room on the fifth floor, who told you to throw rotten eggs from high altitude yesterday, sleep with your mother's approval, and come out to be beaten!" The

    noise outside became more and more lively, Accompanied by the brighter and brighter sky and the bustling city gradually awakening, this not-so-rich community is as usual, and a strong smell of fireworks rises.

    At the height of the battle, Lu Yang slammed the window shut and withdrew from the battle.

    After such a venting, he was able to release all the emotions that could not be released in his heart. He walked steadily to the bedside, leaning on Yu Baoyuan and sat down.

    Yu Baoyuan pointed to the outside: "You made them quarrel like this, and you just slipped away?"

    "It's alright," Lu Yang shook his head calmly, "People in this building are noisy every day, and they can be noisy every day. Noisy across the balcony in the morning, in the afternoon