Chapter 65

He stared at my pot

Yu Baoyuan let go of his hand like a ghost, "What the hell

did you say?" "I live next to you," Gu Feng repeated, frowning, "I will try to be nice to you in the future."

"Live next door to me?" Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes involuntarily, "Can you live next door to your mother?"

Gu Feng frowned and said nothing, but he was obviously unhappy with Yu Baoyuan's reaction.

"What are you kidding?" Yu Baoyuan frowned and sat down on the chair, and opened the lid of the hot pot. "There has always been a family living next door." As

soon as the lid of the hot pot was opened, the steam was wet. It spread around, with the delicious aroma of food, floating all over the room.

The taro suddenly raised his head in the cat's litter, and his round eyes stared at Yu Baoyuan: "Meow one by one" Yu Baoyuan waved at the taro, "Come here." As he

said, he took the taro from the side . Pour some cat food, mix some of its favorite things together, and put it in front of the taro.

Gu Feng didn't follow Yu Baoyuan's words. At this moment, his eyes were all attracted by the hot pot.

After working in the company for a day, lunch is just casual.

I have to say, very hungry.

He looked at the fresh beef boiled up and down in the hot pot, and swallowed facelessly, "I want to eat." Yu Baoyuan almost didn't choke to death, looking at Gu Feng like an alien, "What ? "

Gu Feng, frowning," I want to eat. "

Yu Po-yuan uninformed nodded," Oh, you go back to eat, do not send. "

Gu Feng did not leave, but raised his chin, motioned him to Eat Yu Baoyuan's dishes and hot pot.

Yu Baoyuan's expression is very complicated, "You want to eat this?"

In his opinion, Gu Feng is a person who pays great attention to the quality of life. Food, clothing, housing and transportation are all top-notch equipment and the most luxurious enjoyment. The clothes need to be customized by the designer according to personal style and figure; the food is matched by a special dietitian, who often provides dietary advice; I live in the best and most luxurious villa in the location, and the luxury car I bought can be full Private garage.

Such a shabby hot pot, he is eye-catching?

Yu Baoyuan seemed to ridicule, "I see goodbye, your golden stomach can't eat these shabby things I made, for fear of hurting your dragon body, you should go back and let Ning Bi wait on it."

Gu Feng sharp He looked straight at Yu Baoyuan.

Yu Baoyuan was uncomfortable when he saw him, and he just sternly said, "It's really annoying, do you want me to say it straight? Nothing for you, nothing for you! Is it all right? Hurry up and get back."

Gu Feng He took a deep breath, as if holding back his anger.

That broken cat has a share, he has no share!

Then, regardless of Yu Baoyuan's objection, he walked directly to the side, took a bowl with an expression of disgust, filled it with rice, sat back at the table with a black face, and ate directly.

Really? G demeanor.

Yu Baoyuan was shocked when he looked at the man's appearance.

What the hell is this?

You won't be hungry like this, right? The Gu Group went bankrupt and couldn't even eat food?

Gu Feng ignored Yu Baoyuan's shocked eyes, his face was dark, his hands were not slow, and the bowl of rice quickly reached the end.

He swallowed the food in his mouth, but he felt relieved.

I have to say that Yu Baoyuan's cooking skills are very good, at least he particularly likes it.

Since the breakup for so long, Yu Baoyuan has ignored his meals, and he asked Anna to hire some cooks to prepare meals for him. These cooks are all born in star-rated hotels, and their craftsmanship is good, but even if their craftsmanship is so good, they usually take turns in different ways, Gu Feng can't help feeling tired and panicked.

After eating it for a long time, it tastes the same as wax.

Thinking about it later, Yu Baoyuan did not get tired of the food he had cooked for him for five years. Instead, he relied more on him. This clearly shows that Yu Baoyuan's craftsmanship and caring are high.

He was a little bit emotional after eating Yu Baoyuan's food again after so long.

It's hard to quit, not to mention anything else.

Yu Baoyuan slapped his chopsticks, "Hey, what to eat, did I let you eat it?"

"Meow, meow,"

Taro scolded dissatisfiedly.

Only Yu Baoyuan knows that Taro is saying: This stinky man with the dog basket is dead, Wang Ba obviously broke up, so stir it, come here, it's entangled, it doesn't matter whether his mother's brain was filled with mercury or his brain was gnawed by a dog. All the good things on Ma Sau Hing's table were dazzled by him alone. What the hell was going on, he would take a big copper-headed hammer and beat the head of this thing into a dog's head and let him continue to be arrogant here!

Yu Baoyuan put some delicious food in the taro bowl, "Eat yours, be a well-trained cat, and don't scold it. The taro's throat is called? A horror? Drag Luanfang? Bath?