Chapter 29

On the day of the sorority party, Yu Baoyuan arrived on time.

    The meeting place is at a gay bar. The theme of this event is wild. Choosing a place like gay bar fits the theme of animalism.

    Not long after Yu Baoyuan waited at the door, a bright red luxury car parked openly on the side of the road. He was sighing that the car was expensive. As soon as the door opened, a figure came out.

    It's actually Lu Yang, this little chicken.

    At this time, Lu Yang was dressed in a slim suit, with shiny sunglasses and eye-catching hairstyle, like a star going to the red carpet. Yu Baoyuan stared at it for a long time before confirming that this butterfly is indeed the simple duck brother Lu Yang yesterday.

    He was surprised: "You dress up?"

    "Is there a problem?" Lu Yang smiled and confirmed his own image in the reflective car window, "My beauty is recognized by everyone."

    "Your car? "

    Hush!" Lu Yang suddenly took off his glasses and hummed sneakily in Yu Baoyuan's ear, "Of course it is rented. It's easier to catch a prince! Understand the market!"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly, not much. Word.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan with a bit of disgust, "What you are wearing..."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at his own clothes, "Casual style, natural, very comfortable."

    "You also dress too casually ." ," After speaking, he glanced at the aiming watch, "The time is coming, go in first, and I will pick you up another day." After

    that, he eagerly pulled Yu Baoyuan's arm into the bar.

    As soon as he entered the bar, Yu Baoyuan knew why the theme of this sorority party was called "Beasts".

    The entire bar was rippling with fascinating and gorgeous lights, and everyone's faces were vague, with a sense of seduction.

    There are dancers swaying on the stage, their muscles gleaming under the lights, naked revealing a different kind of breath.

    The dancers above, danced more vigorously in the hot lights and music, covering the sky with anger. Seeing someone making a fuss in the audience, I even cast a few small hooked eyes towards him.

    Lu Yang stabbed Yu Baoyuan, "What's wrong? I'm dumbfounded?"

    "It's kind of..." Yu Baoyuan lowered his head, "It's so open here."

    "Of course," Lu Yang was stunned, "Every time we have a friendship. The theme of the meeting was different, this time it was more wild and unrestrained."

    "It's so nasty," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were bright, and his ears were too red. "...but I like it!"

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows at him. "Keep your eyes open, there are a lot of high-quality men in there... I rely on, look at that man, is his chest muscle big?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced briefly, "I think... it's okay."

    Lu Yang's The thief's eyes are like searchlights turning around, and he keeps going, "Look at that man in sweatpants. Fuck, it's full!"

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, pulled Lu Yang back, and said seriously: "Lu Yang, really, my brother advises you that people can't live and die."

    "I know," Lu Yang muttered, "I'm just a nympho, I've got an eye addiction, but you."

    "What about me? Now?"

    "You can't be depressed after you break up," Lu Yang smiled, and took Yu Baoyuan to the side bar to sit down, "There are so many high-quality men here, don't you think about it?"