Chapter 145

I can't help but confess my feelings

    After chatting with Uncle He for almost a night, Gu Feng finally couldn't resist sleepiness and fell into a deep sleep.

    Uncle He also yawned. He was old, and he had to talk all night for the younger generation to worry about their feelings. He was so tired that his old bones were about to fall apart. He stood up, turned off the light for Gu Feng, and closed the door gently.

    People always have to grow up, Uncle He thought.

    When Gu Feng was eight years old, he was a domineering boy. The toy that I like is about to be obtained, and I don’t cherish it when I get it. After playing for a few days, I just casually go to the swimming pool and the grass. I want to play it every few days, and I will be clamoring to buy it again.

    When Gu Feng was fifteen or sixteen years old, he was already in adolescence, and he was a little bit rebellious. Even Uncle He, who watched him grow up, Gu Feng couldn't help but get angry with Uncle He. After being angry, I felt a little regretful in my heart, but I couldn't hold my face to apologize. Uncle He had to go to the topic to deliberately talk a few words, and the face of this boy with a somewhat rebellious and bad personality would relax. Uncle He sighed deeply.

    After all, when I was young, I was young, and mistakes can be accommodated by the reason that I am still young after all.

    But emotionally, how could this reason ever be accepted?

    Uncle He turned around and looked at Gu Feng's door. The young master has this temper since he was a child, and it is no wonder that he is so emotionally unclear. It seems that he is destined to take such a detour. Uncle He smiled lightly, and the corners of his eyes were covered with old wrinkles.

    Jiang Hao took Yu Baoyuan and walked around London for almost a whole day.

    When we were resting, the sky in London was already full of sunset, which was beautiful and charming.

    I don't know where the clang bells came from, and they sounded in the air with a distant smell. In the square where Yu Baoyuan is standing now, you can also see a preserved palace, with a unique British architectural style, bathed in the sunset glow.

    Surrounded by flocks of pigeons, cooing in a low voice, some are daring and are not afraid of people, some are timid, they will flutter their wings and fly to the sky in groups when they see people coming.

    When Jiang Hao walked towards Yu Baoyuan, the pigeons flew up from behind him.     Jiang Hao's smile was soaked in the sunlight. He handed a cup of something in his hand to Yu Baoyuan: "Here, hot milk."

    Yu Baoyuan took the milk and nodded: "Thank you." Yu Baoyuan was a     little

surprised, and helped him wrap the loose scarf again: "The scarf is loose, and I will catch a cold later. It's all right now."

At that time, two people with typical Eastern European looks passed by Jiang Hao and the others. Jiang Hao suddenly said to Yu Baoyuan: "Let's take a photo together."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his head in surprise: "Here?"

    "Yeah," Jiang Hao pointed casually, "This square is a famous scenic spot in the UK. And such good weather and light are not common in wet Britain. Let's take a photo together, don't you mind?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't object and nodded.

    Jiang Hao walked up to the two people with a smile, and asked them to take a picture of himself in English, and they readily agreed. The bearded gentleman held Jiang Hao's camera and commanded in English: "Stand a little closer, yes, the gentleman holding the child is a little further to the left..."

    With a click, this warm picture was recorded.

    Jiang Hao took back the camera and looked at the photo that appeared on the screen. Yu Baoyuan stood with him, and the contours of their faces were illuminated more softly in the evening. Gu Jiarui, who was in Yu Baoyuan's hands, hid in his swaddling clothes and slept soundly. Behind them, white doves happened to be flying in groups, and the scene was extremely warm.

    "This photo is very beautiful," Mr. Beard boasted without hesitation, and his eyes looked at the child in Yu Baoyuan's hands and Jiang Hao, "Excuse me, are you two same-sex husbands?"

    Yu Baoyuan smiled Shaking his head: "No, no, it's a friend."

    Jiang Hao didn't speak, but his smile suddenly froze.

    The bearded man and the heavily-made-up woman next to him should be from Romania. Hearing what Yu Baoyuan said, the woman with the heavy makeup and hot makeup nodded politely, turned her head and said to her husband in Romanian, "I'll just say, they don't look worthy..."

    Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked Yu Baoyuan in Chinese, "What are they talking about?"

    "The lady said we don't look worthy," Yu Baoyuan said, "nothing else."

    Jiang Hao's face was calm, He thanked the couple in English, pulled Yu Baoyuan aside and sat down.

    Yu Baoyuan took a sip of hot milk, and white milk stains stuck to the corners of his mouth. Jiang Hao saw it, took out a tissue from his pocket, and wanted to wipe it for him.

    Yu Baoyuan hurriedly refused: "Don't be so troublesome, I'll lick the corners of my mouth."

    Jiang Hao took back the tissue with a smirk, the two of them were dull for a while, and Jiang Hao suddenly said, "In the eyes of others, are we really so unworthy? "

    Yu Baoyuan was silent, but did not speak.

    "I gave you that scarf before, I've been waiting for your reply, I didn't get a clear answer, I'm a little disappointed," Jiang Hao took a deep breath and turned his head, those charming eyes fixed on Yu Baoyuan, " Have you always been unsure that I like you?"