Chapter 165

President Lu's own persistence

    Lu Yang raised his head and glanced at the girl, and nodded with no expression on his face: "Miss Wen." After that, he took Lu Yang and opened a chair for him: "Come on, Yangyang, sit     next

    to me."

Miss Wen, a Yang Yang.

    See you soon.

    Madam Jiang is such a shrewd person, seeing Lu Yang addressing these two people in such a discriminatory manner, she naturally knows that before she speaks, her good son has already conveyed all the decisions in her heart.     Madam Jiang

    casually touched the jade bracelet on her hand, and glanced at Lu Yang with a pair of lazy eyes without emotion: "Xiao Yang, who is he?"

    "Mom, his name is Lu Yang."

Not good looking.

    "My name is Lu Yang, and his name is Lu Yang. We just like each other again. Mom, do you think there can be anything more coincidental than this?" Lu Yang poured himself a glass of red wine and smiled at him. He raised his mug with his mother.

    Wen Yun, who was sitting next to Mrs. Jiang, turned blue.

    Today, Mrs. Jiang invited her to Jiang's house for a meal. She said it was a meal, but a discerning person could tell at a glance that it was a blind date.

    Wen Yun has always liked Lu Yang very much.

    Playing with him since she was a child, watching him grow more and more handsome, watching his temperament becoming more and more outstanding, watching him become more and more outstanding in terms of work ability over the years, her heart is full of admiration and love for this person meaning.

    Wen Yun remembered the warmth of the two of them when they were children, she took a deep breath, and firmly believed that Lu Yang was only bisexual.

    She turned her face and still looked at Madam Jiang with a decent smile: "Aunt Jiang, is this?"

    Mrs. Jiang patted her on the back lightly as a sign of comfort. Turning her head, Jiang Huizhen looked at Lu Yang with a bit of reproach: "Xiao Yang, this is your fault. Where is our home, can those sloppy men come in too? Mom has been too spoiled all these years. You, look at you, you forgot even the basic etiquette, are you crazy to play outside?"

    Lu Yang's mouth curled slightly: "Mom, here, how can there be a man who is indifferent?"

    Jiang Huizhen was stunned for a moment . .

    Lu Yang cut a piece of steak and put it on Lu Yang's plate. He turned to look at the butler who was watching the show: "Butler, it's just me, Yangyang and you. Yangyang and I are both serious people. My mother said There are men who are indifferent here, tell me honestly, when did you learn to be indifferent outside?" The

    butler was suddenly pulled into the battle, and the whole person was still confused.

    He was watching the fun and watching happily, why did Young Master Lu make trouble for him!

    The butler blushed and coughed, not knowing how to deal with it.

    Jiang Huizhen looked angry, raised her chin and motioned for the housekeeper to go out and let them talk freely.