Chapter 71

I am in the clouds and you are mud

    The box was quiet for a while, and a low male voice said, "Come in."

    Yu Baoyuan carried the bag and stepped into the box with a heavy foot.

    The box has a large space and the decoration is extremely luxurious. The light inside is slightly dim, but you can still see some men sitting on the custom-made sofa, all high-end watches, well-dressed and extravagant.

    He was wearing plain and heavy overalls, but he looked out of place, a little out of class.

    Chen Lining was sitting in them, looking at Yu Baoyuan at this time, an unidentified expression crossed his eyes.

    "I put it here." Yu Baoyuan put the bag on the glass table and turned to leave.

    "Wait," Chen Lining stopped him, "Assistant Yu, it's an old acquaintance anyway, should you understand something, don't

    you say hello to everyone?" Yu Baoyuan turned around and sneered: "What do you want?"

    Chen Lining said. In front of Gu Feng, he has always maintained an obedient image. But now Gu Feng isn't there either, he is surrounded by his colleagues and friends, and he doesn't need to pretend anymore. At this moment, his eyes were full of arrogance and contempt, and he looked at Yu Baoyuan so determinedly.

    "Assistant Yu, we have met somehow. We finally have the opportunity to meet, and we all want to chat with you." Chen Lining smiled proudly.

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at him coldly, lifting his leg to walk outside.

    A man stood in front of him with a little pity and ridicule.

    "I kindly invited you, so I won't give you any face?" Chen Lining walked to him with a glass of wine, "drink?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him with cold eyes.

    Chen Lining raised his eyebrows and put away the cup, "I forgot, are you pregnant?"

    Then, he lay back on the sofa lazily, and mocked: "Look all of you, this is the one who can be pregnant. Man. Take a photo with your phone and leave a souvenir. Such a perverted man, you won’t be able to buy a ticket to the zoo!"

    These rich young men suddenly burst into laughter, and those in trouble took their cellphones and pretended to be patted twice.

    A trace of mockery crossed the corner of Chen Lining's mouth.

    Even if Gu Feng suppressed all public opinion, the powerful people in their family would know this secretly. It's just that he won't risk arguing with Gu Feng and go out and talk nonsense.

    Even if you don't talk about it, there is nothing wrong with using it to mock and bully Yu Baoyuan on this occasion.

    These wealthy young masters are not yet in charge of the family business, and they are usually loose at home, so their temperament is extremely arrogant. At this moment, they looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was standing alone and helpless in the middle of the field, but had his back straightened and silenced.

    Only the man sitting on the far left just silently picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

    Chen Lining was about to speak, but the phone happened to rang, and he took it out to see that it was Gu Feng.

    His face suddenly turned into surprise, and Gu Feng actually called him after a few days!

    Sure enough, he still had himself in his heart, Chen Lining thought.

    He hurriedly connected: "Hello, Gu Feng?"

    There was a little quiet in the box.

    "Well, I'm outside," Chen Lining was talking with Gu Feng on the other end of the phone, with bursts of bright joy in his eyes, "Are you coming back tomorrow?"

    Yu Baoyuan laughed at Chen Lining's triumphant and happy look.

    It seems that Gu Feng and Chen Lining are disconnected from each other, and their relationship is really good.

    They are really a pair of male and female dogs.

    "Okay, I know," Chen Lining laughed out of two dimples, "I will see you in the same place then? Okay, I'll wait for you first, um, I'll hang up."

    After speaking, he hung up grinningly. telephone.

    Naturally someone joked on the side: "Mr. Gu called you? Oh, you two have just broken off and are getting better, envious! Sure enough, our young

    man Chen is so charming, not what wild flowers and weeds can match." That person After finishing speaking, he glanced at Yu Baoyuan intentionally or unintentionally with a little contempt in his eyes.

    Chen Lining's face was still a little red, "Just talk about asking me to meet in the old place at that time, don't think too much."

    " Ask you!" Someone pretended to exclaim and tease, "It's incredible, Mr. Gu, Shao Chen. Sprinkle dog food and abuse the dogs! You are so sweet, how can we single dogs do well!"

    Everyone laughed.

    "Have you finished laughing?" Yu Baoyuan's voice was still cold, and he didn't want to     worry about them so as not to get into trouble. "I'll leave after laughing."

    "Wait a minute."

Chen Lining suddenly stopped him, "Take these things away." "

    After speaking, he looked at the milk tea on the glass table with disgust in his eyes.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't do it, "You have to throw the order you placed."

    Chen Lining looked at Yu Baoyuan still refusing to bow his head, and couldn't help but think of what he had eaten in his hands a few days ago. Isn't he Yu Baoyuan very good? Isn't it a strong aura?

    Now he is not so poor, he will serve him in a humble manner!

    Gu Feng also called him after many days. Isn't this the sign of reconciliation?

    Chen Lining smiled, and as soon as he raised his head, he only saw that there was no wave in Yu Baoyuan's eyes, he was completely indifferent. This made him feel a little anger in his heart. With a move of his hand, he directly pulled up the cute and cute milk tea, and slammed it towards Yu Baoyuan.

    "Who the hell wants to drink the tattered milk tea you made!" The

    milk tea was smashed on Yu Baoyuan's head, and the liquid inside suddenly splashed, following his fair skin, splashing all over his face and clothes. Even his hair was mostly wet with the splashed milk tea, and it ticked down the hair. Extremely embarrassed.

    The people in the box looked at him so embarrassed and ridiculous, and glanced at each other.

    Then there was a roar of gleeful laughter.