Chapter 33

A Good Show

    When he went to work the next day, Yu Baoyuan didn't ride in Gu Feng's car again.

    The words have been said clearly and plainly, then there is no need for any unnecessary contact.

    He took the briefcase upstairs, and just opened the door of the assistant's room, he was stunned.

    There is a person sitting in his seat.

    Chen Lining.

    He glanced at Chen Lining, "Training is complete?"

    Chen Lining leaned on his chair without mind and smiled, "It's successfully completed, I will ask Assistant Yu and the assistant sisters for advice in the future."

    "Tell you how to do it ." Ah," Yu Baoyuan took the hot water and walked to him, "but first, get away from my seat."

    Chen Lining did not leave, his eyes were still smiling, "Then, where do I sit?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked around. In a circle.

    The number of assistants matches the number of desks. In other words, Chen Lining, the assistant who came in forcibly, didn't have a seat.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows and put his own things directly on the table, "Did you not arrange for your family manager? Ask him to go."

    Chen Lining's eyes were a little aggrieved.

    "Don't let the act of acting like a baby in front of me," Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, "I won't eat yours. If you have any questions, you can walk a few steps to the president's room. Gu Feng is here and you ask him. Now, start driving. ! "

    Chen Lining gritted his teeth, and finally reluctantly resigned from the seat up more than dollar treasure.

    Yu Baoyuan watched him standing aside in embarrassment, "Are you out of work?"

    Chen Lining groaned, without saying anything.

    Of course he didn't have a job.

    He asked Gu Feng to arrange him an assistant position, just for his own little selfishness.

    As for really going to work...

    Yu Baoyuan seemed to see through his thoughts, and immediately threw a piece of information to the side, "Mr Gu said let me take you with me, okay, then I will take you. Here is a rough plan for a new project, five hours. , Draft a draft plan for me."

    Chen Lining frowned, "You let me draft?"

    "If you want to be an assistant, just do something practical," Yu Baoyuan sneered, "If you don't have the ability, just leave it alone."

    Chen Lining Yu Baoyuan's impoliteness immediately made his face flushed.

    From childhood to adulthood, he was held in the palm of his hand and grew up.

    Although his parents are not by his side, they rely on him in everything, and the people employed in the family dare not refute his meaning. When he grows up, Gu Feng is even more happy to spoil him. With Gu Feng, where else would anyone dare to pet him?

    Except for this ignorant Yu Baoyuan.

    Chen Lining looked around, but found that none of the assistants meant to help him. Among them is Anna, who is holding his chest with his hands in his arms, smiling, with a happy appearance of watching a good show.

    He gritted his teeth and accepted the document, "I'll write it now, let's do it! Huh!" He

    said, raising his leg and leaving.

    "Wait!" Yu Baoyuan stopped him suddenly.

    Chen Lining turned around with a sullen expression, "What else do you have?"

    "I remember your position is assistant, not president, right." Yu Baoyuan squinted.

    "So what?"

    "Since you are an assistant," Yu Baoyuan stood up, his aura suddenly overwhelmed Chen Lining's bluff, "then be like an assistant, pay attention to tone and politeness when speaking. The assistant position you requested yourself, then do it well, don’t be like someone who is

    trying to force you. Do you understand?" Chen Lining's teeth squeaked, and finally his face was sullen, "I see."

    Then he raised his leg and left. Entered Gu Feng's president room.

    Before closing the door, he glanced coldly at the people in the assistant's room and snorted in his heart.

    Don't give him a seat? Okay, then he goes directly to the president's room and he is not willing to work with this group of goods.

    As long as Gu Feng still spoils him, these people, especially Yu Baoyuan, want to dominate him?

    Waiting.

    He will teach him what it means to be overweight and ask for hardship.