Chapter 164.5

You have to spoil me

    Seeing Lu Yang's serious demeanor, Lu Yang's heart thumped.

    Lu Yang is the best and most outstanding son of the Lu family. If he was with a man, he couldn't get married and have children according to the family's expectations, which would definitely arouse the wrath and obstruction of some powerful people in the Lu family.

    The means of those people, you don't have to think about it, how sharp they will be.

    Is he afraid?

    To be honest, I am afraid, especially afraid.

    He is such a fearful and coward who can scare the old lady in the inpatient department into the operating room when he goes to the hospital to get a vaccine. He almost trembles in his legs when he is asked to face those thunder characters.

    However, if this price is Lu Yang...

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's deep eyes, and for a long time, he gritted his teeth viciously: "Anyway, the young master will die, and the game is over if you die. But As long as you don't die...Lu Yang, don't you spoil me, I'm fucking tying your ass into a shower with an embroidery needle!"

    Lu Yang listened to Lu Yang's naive and firm words, and his heart was broken. Completely back to the chest.

    Since Lu Yang is no longer afraid, what is he afraid of?

    He is not a parasite that relies on the Lu family, even if the Lu family can't tolerate him, he will not be helpless.

    He was once labeled as the Lu family because there was not enough temptation to make him willing to break the barrier of the Lu family.

    But now

    Lu Yang solemnly took Lu Yang's hand and pushed open the door . When the door opened, Lu Yang only heard Lu Yang's sexy voice saying softly: "Little rascal, remember every word you said today, if you dare to forget once, I will make you cry in bed. Once."

    Lu Yang was excited, and followed Lu Yang into the dining hall.

    Mrs. Lu, Jiang Huizhen, was sitting at the dining table, her standard and elegant dining posture showed her extraordinary temperament and identity. She was dressed in slightly formal clothes, with her hair neatly tied back, looking extraordinarily dignified.

    Next to her, there was a beautiful girl sitting. His long black hair hangs down his back, and a few strands of disobedient black hair are swept to the front, looking extremely pure and lovely. She is also dressed in slightly formal clothes, elegant and refined.

    Jiang Huizhen heard the sound, put down the knife and fork in her hand, and turned her head with a smile on her face.

    However, when she saw Lu Yang, her smile suddenly froze: "Xiao Yang, what are you bringing others for?"

    Lu Yang's expression did not change, and he led Lu Yang to the dining table.

    The girl next to Jiang Huizhen was still a little confused. She raised her head and was immediately hooked by Lu Yang's temperament.