Chapter 09

Guards with Swords

    At this moment, the two people are at a stretch, as if a little spark can detonate.

    Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng stared at each other angrily, neither of them would admit defeat.

    Gu Feng handed the fish meat closer, "

    Eat it !" Chen Lining was worried about true or false, "Brother Yuan, don't fight with Gu Feng, or you can just eat it, don't mess with Gu Feng. Be angry and make yourself unhappy, okay?"

    Yu Baoyuan sneered.

    Chen Lining can really fan the flames.

    Want him to indirectly defeat Chen Lining? Don't even think about it in this life.

    Chen Lining coughed and said a few grievances with tears, thinking that people all over the world would turn to him, and Gu Feng exhausted his gentleness to coax him. He had stolen Gu Feng surreptitiously, and now he is still forcing Yu Baoyuan to bow his head and give in.

    Yu Baoyuan received so many secret arrows behind his back, and he has had many grievances secretly, just because he died without crying, making trouble or acting like a baby, no one cared whether his wound hurts or not, and was even forced to surrender to Chen Lining.

    Why!

    The crying child has milk to drink? Then he would rather die of thirst than drink.

    Chen Lining likes to engage in these little tricks, and she must be proud to use these sordid tricks to completely step on Yu Baoyuan's arrogant self-esteem...

    dreaming!

    Gu Feng still held his chopsticks, "Eat!"

    Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, and reached out to grab the fish that Gu Feng had picked up. With a hard effort, he directly smashed the oily fish on Gu Feng's face.

    "Eat your mother!" After

    roaring, he patted the table directly, walked back to his room, and slammed the door shut.

    Gu Feng was so angry that he slammed his chopsticks. A pair of eagle-like eyes, full of danger and violence, stared directly at Yu Baoyuan's door.

    ...

    Yu Baoyuan rushed back to his room, went straight into the toilet, and threw up on the side of the toilet.

    It turns out that morning sickness is such a torture.

    He vomited everything in his stomach cleanly, even sour water was vomited out, and finally he felt better. Maybe it was squatting for too long, and suddenly stood up, eyes full of stars dangling.

    He leaned against the wall and finally didn't let himself fall.

    Yu Baoyuan leaned back against the cold wall, breathing heavily, thinking about things constantly.

    He knew what kind of person Chen Lining was.

    This kid looks like a human, and does all the dirty work behind his back.

    At this moment, his mobile phone vibrated frantically in his pocket. Take a look, it's Anna.

    Tired of answering the phone, Anna's voice rang from the other end: "Little Yuanbao, have you seen the email I sent you?"

    "I haven't had time to read it yet, why?"

    Anna seemed to be typing on the keyboard over there. today, down two things account for the total care of children. you go early, so I do not know. I sent an email to inform you about nothing. " "

    Well. " "

    the first thing is the children, Guzong Ming in the days to participate in the Ka For the charity dinner, you have to be there with him. I wrote the time and place arrangements in the email."

    Yu Baoyuan's dizziness finally eased, he nodded involuntarily, "I understand, I will arrange the schedule Yes. What else?"

    "The second thing is the internal personnel changes of our assistant team. A few days later, Sister Li left and left. Mr. Gu said that Chen Lining would take over the position of Sister Li and take charge of public relations. Become a new member of our assistant team."

    Yu Baoyuan held the phone tightly.

    "Hey, Xiao Yuanbao, are you still listening?"

    Yu Baoyuan agreed, "I understand the two things you said."

    Anna seemed to be very busy, "That's it, you can arrange it in time. I have nothing else to do, hang up?"

    "Hang

    up ." After hanging up the phone, Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but sneer.

    Chen Lining is a damn good method.

    He just cooked for Gu Feng at noon, and Chen Lining will rush to show Gu Fengxiu's cooking skills in the evening; he is still an assistant in the Gu Group, and Chen Lining is afraid that he will be brilliant at work and is busy trying to make himself too. Stuffed into the assistant team to grab the limelight.

    It was clear that he was going to run on him.

    What he did, Chen Lining had to follow what he did like a human being, and he had to obliterate Yu Baoyuan's credit in these things, so as to consolidate his position, completely suppress Yu Baoyuan, and completely take away all his sense of existence.

    It's a vicious and naive cautious machine.

    "Meow--"

    Taro's soft voice rang. Yu Baoyuan lowered his head and saw that Taro was walking towards him slowly with a catwalk, and there seemed to be worries in his two round eyes.

    He knelt down and touched the hairy little head of Taro, "Don't worry, your father Yu is not so easily bullied."

    Taro blinked his eyes twice and didn't call.

    He smiled lightly and said, "Taro, now, I officially appoint you as the head of the security bureau of my room. From now on, if the scum of Gu Feng dares to come in," he said, he slammed a bright kitchen knife. In the taro's paws, "Just tell him one word-death!" The

    furry Secretary of the Security Bureau was forced to hold a kitchen knife and open innocent eyes. He seemed to understand and not understand, and his mood was complicated.