Chapter 117

I want to give him a home

    "A sense of ceremony?" Gu Feng questioned.

    "Well," Anna nodded, "Although I have never been in love, I also know that in love, the sense of ritual is indispensable. The sense of ritual brings a sense of solemnity and commitment, which is a very good Tranquilizer."

    Gu Feng looked at the three puppets in his hands, they were squeezed together, and the smile looked extraordinarily warm and harmonious.

    "President Gu, the most important thing you need to do now is to find a suitable time to tell Xiao Yuanbao solemnly that you like him."

    Gu Feng's heart trembled slightly.

    After being told by Bai Xiangsheng, he thought more than once that he would tell him his thoughts directly in front of Yu Baoyuan.

    But every time, he was strangely unable to speak and flinched.

    Was it because he was afraid of being rejected by Yu Baoyuan indifferently, or was it because the word love made him feel a little hard to say...I don't know.

    Gu Feng held the three puppets and rolled his Adam's apple: "Does this really work?"

    "Whether it works or not is another matter," Anna pointed with her arms crossed, pointing like a sister, "but dignifiedly expressing her regrets He likes to say it out loud, Mr. Gu, you will definitely lose your little ingot."

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, then suddenly said, "No. 18."

    "What?"

    "Today is No. 16," Gu Feng's eyes suddenly lit up, "The day after tomorrow is his birthday. At the right time, his birthday is the most suitable time. This time, I want to give him a happy birthday and let him know what I think. Anna smiled lightly: "

    President Gu, you really can't make any more mistakes, you have... no chance for trial and error."

    Gu Feng fell into silence, and then lowered his voice. With a sound, he walked to the counter to check out with three dolls in his arms.

    The boss had woken up at some point, and was bored watching the fine snow flying outside the door. At this time, seeing that someone came to buy a set of toys in such a cold day, his eyes were crooked with joy: "A total of 120 yuan, I will give you a 20% discount, and I will give you a plush. Kitten!"

    Gu Feng looked at the happy look of the boss, his lips slightly raised, and he nodded.

    The boss packed all the toys with a smile and handed them to Gu Feng: "Walk slowly."

    Gu Feng walked out with steady steps, suddenly turned around, and asked, "Anywhere near here? ...Is there a temple?"

    "A temple?" The boss held his chin and frowned, his chubby face twisted into a bun, "There is, but it's a bit far. You need to take a bus to get there. At the foot of the mountain, follow the sign at the foot of the mountain to go up to the Chongjing Temple."

    Gu Feng nodded.

    "Although this Chongjing Temple is not big, it is very famous here." The boss is obviously a very enthusiastic little fat man. "I heard that whether it is asking for luck, wealth, children or marriage, as long as you are sincere, you will respond to your requests! It's time, you're such a messed up person, tsk tsk tsk..."

    "Okay, thank you." Gu Feng replied, turned around and left the toy store.

    When he walked outside the toy store, Gu Feng suddenly handed the things in his hand to Anna: "Help me bring it back to the hotel."

    Anna took the bag, and there was a hint of surprise in her eyes: "President Gu, you won't really go there. Right ?"

    "Well," Gu Feng blushed slightly, "Go and have a look." In the

    past, he always disdain to pin his hopes on these illusory gods.

    But now, he actually has a strong desire to go.

    He wanted to ask Yu Baoyuan for a peace talisman.

    Gu Feng and Anna said goodbye at the intersection and got on the bus alone. The smell on the bus made him very unaccustomed to the luxury cars and yachts. He didn't say anything, silently watching the snow outside the window getting bigger and bigger.

    What is Yu Baoyuan doing now? He thought secretly in his heart.

    Would you be foolishly listening to prenatal music for your children, or would you be watching the replay of the Spring Festival Gala?

    Gu Feng thought of this, and his heart softened.

    The bus drove for nearly an hour and finally reached the terminal. Gu Feng got out of the car and followed the people who went up the mountain to worship the Buddha and walked up the mountain together. Those grandfathers and grandmothers who worshiped Buddha, holding Buddhist incense, looked at this handsome man with a slender figure and extraordinary clothes with astonishment, and followed them to Chongjing Temple.

    Gu Feng bought the largest and thickest incense in front of the temple, lit up the sparks, and the cigarettes were scattered in the air.

    He put the incense up and put it in the most conspicuous position, a little childishly hoping that the Buddha could see his incense and his pleas at first sight.

    He took out almost all the cash he had on him, a thick stack that scared a bunch of grandpas and grandmothers. He put part of the money into the donation box, and part of it was used as money for marriage and sesame oil to worship Buddha. The last part was used to buy the best material, which is said to be a peace jade blessed by the master himself.

    He knelt on a soft futon, put away his cold and majestic aura, and prayed sincerely. The tall golden Buddha looked at all beings in the world with gentle and peaceful eyes.

    As Gu Feng bowed, he squeezed the warm Ping An jade and prayed in his heart.

    Yu Baoyuan has been treated as unwanted garbage since he was a child, and he has been struggling in the darkest corner of the world since he was a child. Even if he kept Yu Baoyuan by his side like a charity, he still didn't take him seriously, wantonly let him down, despised him, ignored him, and hurt him.

    Now that retribution is coming, Yu Baoyuan is determined to leave him.

    He regretted it.

    Every dark night when he couldn't hold Yu Baoyuan's warm body, every time he thought about Yu Baoyuan's once loving eyes, he was desperate to get Yu Baoyuan back. Now it seems that it is actually something he has never noticed, a deep yearning.

    He didn't want to let go, he didn't want to watch him helplessly as someone else, and he didn't want Yu Baoyuan's laughter and scolding from now on. Right now, he desperately wants to be with him.

    If there is still a chance, if I can give him a chance to regret...

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and whispered in his heart, "I want to give him a home."