Chapter 155

Unanswered Information

    The next morning, when Jiang Haobai came out to Sheng, he saw Yu Baoyuan eating breakfast alone.

    Jiang Hao walked over to Yu Baoyuan and sat down, smiling: "Why did you get up so early?"

    Yu Baoyuan? Lu Chuang planted Qiting!

    "Is there anything you want to play today?" Jiang Hao brought a set of clean tableware from the waiter and said thank you in English, "There are some interesting attractions nearby, we can ..."

    Before he could finish speaking, a tall man walked towards him.

    Jiang Hao raised his eyes slightly to see Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng was wearing black casual clothes, and he didn't look as aggressive as he usually does in the company. At this time, he was holding Gu Jiarui, and the father and son, one big and one small, were just standing in front of Yu Baoyuan.

    Gu Feng took a deep look at Jiang Hao who was sitting beside Yu Baoyuan, his lips moved, and he finally said nothing, and sat on the other side of Yu Baoyuan calmly.

    Yu Baoyuan took Gu Jiarui from Gu Feng's hand. The little guy was awake, his black eyes were looking around, and his little fleshy fingers were still moving aimlessly.

    Yu Baoyuan lowered his head and teased, and said to Gu Feng, "Has your son been breastfed?"

    Gu Feng held Gu Jiarui's milk bottle in his other hand: "Now feed." After speaking

    , he picked up the milk bottle, Put a little drop on your hand and try the temperature.

    Bai Xiangsheng was sitting diagonally across from Yu Baoyuan. At this moment, when he saw Gu Feng, such a big man, such a ruthless CEO holding a baby bottle, his face was solemn, as if he was doing an experiment. It fell on the table with a crisp thud.

    Gu Feng didn't care about this at all, and handed the bottle to Yu Baoyuan: "The temperature is fine now."

    Jiang Hao watched the two of them breastfeeding Gu Jiarui, and his mood was a little complicated. He coughed, "Baoyuan, let me take you to Buckingham Palace today."

    Yu Baoyuan was about to speak, but when he turned his head, he saw Gu Feng's eyes staring straight at him.

    The information revealed in those jet-black eyes was complicated and difficult to discern.

    Yu Baoyuan put down the glass in his hand and said to Bai Xiangsheng and Jiang Hao, "Old Wu's matter has been resolved, you all know it?

    " Now , I can put down a big rock."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Since the matter is settled, I don't think there is any need to continue staying in the UK. I plan to change the ticket and return to China tomorrow or the day after."

    "That's it . Hurry up," Bai Xiangsheng picked up the spoon and took a mouthful of the food he didn't know what it was, and the sticky dipping sauce stuck to the corner of his mouth, "Will you not play for a while?"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan shook his head with a smile. "It's time to reopen the store in a few days, and I still have a few things to do."