6. Disgusted By A Call

Qi Le An settled in his new life, and his scene with Wei Chang Feng were scheduled three days after the ceremony.

Qi Le An was so agitated since morning, he got up earlier than usual as well. Assistant He found Qi Le An reading the scripts already when he was up, “An, you are early today!”

Qi Le An said shyly, “I just want to be fully prepared.”

Assistant He nodded.

It wasn’t a challenging scene, Bell had accidentally overheard Grandmaster’s conversation with the Mysterious Man, and Grandmaster lifted his hand to help Bell transform to human after the Mysterious Man left.

Qi Le An didn’t have any line, while Wei Chang Feng said, “Go, Bell, go follow Hao Ran.”

What Qi Le An needed to deliver was a Spirit Beast who was smart but knew only a smattering of Grandmaster’s intention.

Hu Bin didn’t have any shooting this morning, he chose to stay in the hotel with Assistant He. Qi Le An went to the setting gall by himself on the shuttle bus, everyone in the crew liked this young boy.

The makeup artist the crew arranged for Qi Le An was a woman in her thirties, she smiled at Qi Le An on seeing him, “An, you are finally on today, yeah?”

Qi Le An nodded with happiness written all over his face, “Yes, Sister Li, I need to trouble you today.”

Li chuckled, “Relax, you are in good hands, I will make you so handsome that you will look so good even in the presence of Wei Chang Feng!”

Qi Le An had been arriving early at the setting every day, he was on one hand learning other people’s acting skills, and on the other hand he had been helping the crew members. He didn’t think he was degrading himself by hanging out with the crew members, he liked to be friends with everyone.

Li was right, Qi Le An was in good hands. A good-looking Spirit Bunny showed up in the mirror, Qi Le An was wearing a white costume resembling bunny with fur decorations on the head and tail, all the makeup artists chuckled at him and they started to take pictures with the cute bunny one by one.

Qi Le An found himself quite amusing as well, it had been so long since he laughed in a carefree way like this day.

Qi Le An then walked out of the dressing room to say hi to Director. Cui, Director. Cui couldn’t help but praise Qi Le An, “This outfit looks so good on you, we haven’t tried this bunny outfit in fitting, you look good, An!”

The Assistant Director echoed, “What a pretty boy An is, this is the new trend, I’m sure fans will love An.”

Qi Le An replied with modesty, “The stylists in the crew should take the credit.”

The directors smiled, “Go get ready, Wei Chang Feng is supposed to be here any minute now.”

With that, Wei Chang Feng and his assistant walked in, Wei Chang Feng smiled at Qi Le An, “That’s... quite an outfit.”

Qi Le An’s heart was hammering in his chest as he heard that.

Wei Chang Feng had his own makeup artist, his makeup was done in his trailer, so he just needed to get changed in the dressing room. Soon they started shooting, the Mysterious Man who was hiding in the mirror was special effect, so Wei Chang Feng said his lines to the air.

It sounded funny, but Qi Le An noticed Wei Chang Feng had fully delivered, his lines, his expressions, his reactions... ...

The youngest Best Actor, Wei Chang Feng surely had what it took.