187. Going Home

In Matamata Town, the entire mountain served as the shooting set. Wei Changfeng walked down the path with Qi Le’an. From time to time, he met some staff wearing  employee badges. They greeted Wei Changfeng with a smile and then looked at Qi Le’an curiously.

Then, Wei Changfeng would introduce Qi Le’an to others affectionately, “This is my love.”

Most people would act as if taking a tumble and greet Qi Le’an warmly.

Qi Le’an discovered that Spear’s crew consisted of professionals coming from all over the world. The working atmosphere here was tense and delightful, and everyone seemed to be happy and proud to be here.

“Every main staff member is personally invited by Director Spear,” Wei Changfeng introduced to Qi Le’an, “only a few are hired, local workers.”

Qi Le’an nodded and rejoiced that Wei Changfeng came here.

The two of them finally reached the foot of the hill. The mushroom-like buildings were right in front of them. Qi Le’an found that although these rooms were small, they were well furnished and even very delicate.

Qi Le’an looked at the houses curiously, wondering if he could go in there.

Wei Changfeng saw through what Qi Le’an was thinking about. He ran aside and said something to the staff. Then, he walked back with a set of keys.

“Let’s go. I’ll take you inside for fun,” Wei Changfeng smiled and said.

Qi Le’an hastily followed.

The two of them entered a small and low house randomly. Wei Changfeng looked at the room number, found the corresponding key, and opened the door. Qi Le’an was surprised, “Can we enter every room?”

Wei Changfeng nodded and covered Qi Le’an’s head with both hands, “Yes, but only the building of the interior of the central area is complete. The rest is still in construction.”

The two entered the room. Qi Le’an found that this place was quite spacious but the roof unusually low, so he could only bend his body.

“In the future, this place will probably become a tourist attraction,” Wei Changfeng said with a smile, “Come on, my first tourist.”

Qi Le’an also smiled and sat down on the stool in front of the fireplace, saying, “Then, help take a photo of your tourist.”

Wei Changfeng was a little hesitant. Qi Le’an immediately realized the confidentiality treaty and hastened to say, “Forget it. Don’t take it then.”

Wei Changfeng took out his phone and smiled, saying, “Let’s take a selfie.”

Then, he leaned over to Qi Le’an with his phone in hand.

The two of them took a photo in front of the fireplace. Qi Le’an couldn’t help sighing that his love was handsome from whatever angle! In comparison, his face looked a little bigger…

After coming out of the small and low house, the two of them strolled around again and then ran into Director Spear, who was chasing sheep.

Wei Changfeng was surprised when he saw the director was rolling on the slideway. He asked, “I thought there were no shooting arrangements today?”

An assistant next to Spear said laughingly. “The director wants to shoot on impulse.”

Wei Changfeng understood. Indeed, Spear did a lot of things on the spur of the moment.

The white-bearded old man slid back from the other side after shooting the scene of the sheep. He smiled and greeted Wei Changfeng, saying, “Fynn! Come and see these sheep!”