9. Qi Le An's Uncle

Qi Le An just nodded meekly, and he was determined that he needed to find out what exactly had happened to Mr. Li, for ‘If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles’.

Qi Le An also was dying to find out who planned the car accident, Chu Cheng Yuan showed his true colors in Qi Le An’s ward, but no way would Chu Cheng Yuan be the actual initiator considering he was already a star. Qi Le An swore he would find out the truth and punish every single one of those bad guys who had hurt him.

‘I need to grow, I need to grow fast!’

Mr. Li hosted a dinner and invited a few actors in Qi Le An’s name that night, they had a lovely time but they decided to call it an early night for they needed to wake up early next morning.

“An, your teacher is so nice to you.” Hu Bin spoke highly of Mr. Li after the dinner.

Qi Le An just smiled and said nothing, while Assistant He bit his lips like he wished to speak but stopped on a second thought.

Hu Bin carried out the routine of having a few laughs in Qi Le An and Assistant He’s room before Assistant He kicked him out.

The room was dead silent without Hu Bin.

Assistant He, all of a sudden, asked, “An, are you close to Mr. Li?”

Qi Le An who was organizing his outfits had stopped abruptly, “Yeah... Mr. Li is nice to me.”

Assistant He nodded, “An, call me nosy or whatever. I’ve met Mr. Li years ago, he was still a famous manager back then, but he ended up falling out with his artists, it turned pretty ugly... anyways, just watch out.”

What Assistant He said was like someone had handed you a soft pillow when you were drowsy, this was the first time that Qi Le An had heard this in his two lives, Qi Le An asked promptly, “Bro He, what is it... ...”

Assistant He shook his head, “I don’t know the details.”

Qi Le An nodded knowingly, he knew Assistant He wouldn’t purse this topic any further, so he just said thanks for the reminder.

Assistant He’s expression turned soft, “An, Hu Bin looks like silly, but he knows what he is doing, An, you need to know what you are doing if you want to do great in show business.”

The two chatted a little longer and said goodnight to each other. Soon Assistant He was sound asleep, while Qi Le An kept tossing and turning, he was so inspired by what Assistant He just said.

‘Yeah, I gotta know what I am doing! A hard lesson I learned from my death!’

The scene Qi Le An was shooting the next morning was he separated from Hao Ran and Bai Hua briefly for he had sensed danger in a forest, but unfortunately his human form was still quite unstable at that point and he revealed his ears and tail due to the enemy.

Qi Le An put on his bunny outfit and did a few shooting under the instruction, but all of a sudden, a cluster of entertainment reporter swarmed into the setting and the Deputy Director whispered something at Director Cui.

“Let’s take a break, half an hour, Hu Bin and An come here.” shouted Director Cui.

“Hu Bin, those reporters are invited by our investors, take An and talk to them for a bit, Lin Xue will join you soon.” said Director Cui while the crew members had already cleared up a section for the reporters.

This was going to be Qi Le An’s first public appearance in this life. Qi Le An noticed all the active media had sent reporters, and they all worked in pairs, a reporter and a cameraman, they now were waiting for the actors under a shed.