11. Tender Was The Night

Several young girls were waiting for the elevator outside, they got so thrilled on seeing Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng, a girl even asked, “Excuse me, are you Wei Chang Feng?”

Wei Chang Feng didn’t say he was or he wasn’t, all he did was stare at Qi Le An with a smile. Qi Le An looked around and said promptly, “Sorry, he isn’t Wei Chang Feng.”

People tended to trust a good-looking boy like Qi Le An, the girls all nodded and said, “He surely looks like Wei Chang Feng.”

Qi Le An smiled at them and dragged Wei Chang Feng out of the elevator.

Wei Chang Feng didn’t say anything on the way, he threw himself at Qi Le An again once they walked out of the lobby.

Qi Le An pressed his forehead and carried Wei Chang Feng all the way to the fancy hotel across the street. A staff member walked towards them and offered his help.

Wei Chang Feng replied before Qi Le An could open his mouth, “We are good, thanks.”

The staff member showed a polite smile and pointed Qi Le An at the right direction, “The elevator is this way, sir.”

Qi Le An panted, Wei Chang Feng was fit, but it wasn’t easy for Qi Le An to carry such a tall man.

“Wei Sama, would you like to stand on your own feet and just follow me?” Qi Le An asked.

Silence.

Qi Le An sighed and braced up, “I see, let’s go!” 

Luckily Wei Chang Feng’s room was close to the elevator, Qi Le An walked Wei Chang Feng to his room before he was completely worn out. He panted for breath after he put Wei Chang Feng on the couch.

It looked like Wei Chang Feng was really drunk, for he hadn’t moved a bit in the couch. But his smile lingered on his lips, Qi Le An didn’t know why he was so happy.

Qi Le An hesitated for a long while and walked to Wei Chang Feng, “Wei Sama, I really need to go back, are you okay by yourself?”

Silence.

Qi Le An squatted down, “Wei Sama, shall I call your assistant?”

Silence.

Qi Le An sighed and searched Wei Chang Feng’s pocket for his phone, but Wei Chang Feng grabbed his wrist hard as soon as he reached his hand.

“Ouch!” Qi Le An cried out loud, he lost his balance and screamed, “Wei Sama, please let me go!”

The scream had waken Wei Chang Feng up, he let go of Qi Le An and all of a sudden he looked like he was in pain, then he pushed Qi Le An away and staggered to the bathroom.

Qi Le An rubbed his wrist while he looked at Wei Chang Feng’s retiring figure, he wasn’t sure whether this Best Actor was drunk or not.

Qi Le An rose to his feet and looked this room around, this was a lovely suite, there was a set of couches and tea tables in the lounge, a pile of scripts were on the tea table. And an open luggage case was lying near the window with several of Wei Chang Feng’s outfits inside.

The bedroom door was half shut, and the curtain was closed, Qi Le An couldn’t see what was inside.

Qi Le An sighed, then he knocked on the bathroom door to check on Wei Chang Feng.

“Wei Sama, are you all right?”

There only came the rippling sound of water, Qi Le An tried to listen carefully, then Qi Le An heard Wei Chang Feng’s footsteps.