54. Wrap Party

It all started three days ago.

When Wei Chang Feng heard the news, he pondered over it. He spent half a day observing the situation and found that Qi Le An was at an extreme disadvantage in this matter. To make it worse, Glory had taken a wait-and-see attitude in this matter.

That night, Wei Chang Feng called Qi Le An and told him to keep quiet for three days.

At the same time, a friend of Gary found that someone inside of Glory was trying to bring Qi Le An down.

Wei Chang Feng made the first strike back after he called Qi Le An.

Some fans were fooled by the paid posters, and the paid posters followed up a victory with hot pursuit. Wei Chang Feng joined it and he hired more posters to work alongside Li Zhe Yu’s team to slander Qi Le An, but he stayed anonymous.

The next day, the fake posts about Qi Le An went viral.

The PR Team at Glory was at a complete loss, they didn’t know what to do.

The golden hour had long passed, and Li Zhe Yu was watching them fiercely. Plus they didn’t hear a word from the management yet!

But Qi Le An was the most promising trainee. They didn’t have the heart to give up on him just like that?

On the third day, Qi Le An’s name was completely ruined. Regardless of whether the PR Team defended him or not at this point, this matter would become his dark history. Qi Le An had many endorsements, and their PR teams started to contact Glory and demand canceling Qi Le An.

This was Wei Chang Feng’s second strike back.

Qi Le An’s case was by no means cut and dried. It was reasonable to say that those brands would never offend such a big company like Glory at this point, but not only did they come to Glory, but they also brought lawyers.

Now that Qi Le An was part of the Film and Television Cooperation Department, the director of the cooperation department had a headache.

At the same time, Wei Chang Feng began to let people contact Glory.

Since Qi Le An’s name had rotten already, you might as well sell him to me and you can save some of the losses.

Of course, Wei Chang Feng’s studio was not a big company like China Entertainment. It was an unknown studio with a handful of artists. Qi Le An might be the most popular one if Wei Chang Feng could get him.

The director was intrigued by Wei Chang Feng’s offer.

Glory has never been good in treating their artists, but the company had a lot of resources, so they had a lot of artists dying to work for them. It was not like they had not transferred or taken artists before. After a professional evaluation and analysis, the director decided to “transfer” Qi Le An.

In other words, he had given up on Qi Le An.

Of course, it was not the director who could decide whether the company gave up on an artist or not, so the matter was reported to the senior managers of the company. Strangely enough, the senior management quickly agreed.

The director did not know whether Li Zhe Yu had something to do with it, but it was a known fact that Li Zhe Yu had some unspeakable relationship with the management.

Therefore, Wei Chang Feng made his third strike back with vigor and vitality, he had got Qi Le An’s contract.

“This studio is my investment,” Wei Chang Feng said to Qi Le An, “If you like it, you can be part of it. If otherwise, you can find yourself a new boss.