68. To Meet Wei Sama's Parents

Qi Le An didn’t tell Wei Chang Feng that he was coming to City B.

It wasn’t like he was deliberately hiding it from Wei Chang Feng, he just wanted to surprise his Wei Sama.

After getting off the plane, Chen Shan asked Qi Le An, “What’s your plan now? Are you coming with me?”

Qi Le An hesitated for a while then he said he needed to make a call before he made a decision.

Thus, the two of them walked to a corner in the airport to make a call. Luckily, there was no fan around.

It was 10 o’clock, Qi Le An didn’t know if Wei Chang Feng was asleep. ‘If he is asleep and doesn’t pick up my call, I will stay in a hotel and visit him tomorrow.’ Thought Qi Le An.

Fortunately, Wei Chang Feng quickly picked up Qi Le An’s call and asked, “An? What happened? Are you all right?”

Qi Le An called Wei Chang Feng regularly. Usually, it would be eight or nine in the evening. It was rare for him to call after ten o’clock.

Wei Chang Feng was afraid that something happened to Qi Le An.

“Wei Sama, I’m at the airport,” Qi Le An whispered.

Chen Shan squinted at Qi Le An.

“The airport? Of City B?” Wei Chang Feng asked promptly.

“Yes,” Qi Le An nodded involuntarily, ” Gary said that you will remove the cast tomorrow. Can I go keep you company?”

Wei Chang Feng didn’t say anything for a long time.

‘An has been so worried about me, I can’t believe I tried to avoid him!’ Wei Chang Feng shook his head.

“Wait for me at the airport,” Wei Chang Feng decided at that moment, “I’ll pick you up.”

Qi Le An thought that this “I’ll pick you up” meant Wei Chang Feng would send someone to pick him up, so he was dumbfounded when he saw Wei Chang Feng waving his hand at him in the car.

“Wei Sama!” Qi Le An was overjoyed and asked, “I can’t believe you are here!”

“I said I’ll be here to pick you up,” Wei Chang Feng said with a smile, his dark brown eyes showing gentleness.

Chen Shan had been keeping Qi Le An company before Wei Chang Feng arrived. Now that Wei Chang Feng was here, he hailed a cab and left. Wei Chang Feng asked, “Where are you going? Chen Shan? I can give you a ride.”

Chen Shan shook his head and said with indifference, “I’m good, thank you for the offer.” With that Chen Shan left.

Qi Le An got into the car, it was Gary who was driving. Gary was home when Wei Chang Feng asked him to go to the airport to pick up Qi Le An, Gary low key regretted telling Qi Le An the news that Wei Chang Feng was removing the cast the next day.

Gary had rearranged the seats to make more room for Wei Chang Feng to rest his legs.

It was the first time Qi Le An saw Wei Chang Feng since their new year’s departure.

The car was very warm. Wei Chang Feng wore a white hoodie and baggy pants for his injured leg. Qi Le An looked at Wei Chang Feng’s leg and his eyes dimmed. Wei Chang Feng’s head was half shaved due to the operation, and the new layer of hair made him look a bit funny.

Noticing Qi Le An’s gaze, Wei Chang Feng touched his head and said with a smile, “I know I look like a clown now, haha, I’m going to shave my head completely, going bald.”