94. Rehearse With Me

The crew members changed the set in a hurry-scurry manner, they all knew they were going to have a long day because Chu Cheng Yuan had delayed a lot of time.

It was already eight o’clock in the evening when Qi Le An was done for the day. As soon as he walked out of the dressing room, Chen Shan handed him a thermal lunchbox and said, “Eat it quickly.”

Qi Le An recognized that thermal lunchbox, Wei Chang Feng had the same one, he asked with disbelief, “Where did you get this lunchbox?”

“I bought it on Alibaba,” Chen Shan said, “I’ve even asked Gary for recommendations.”

Qi Le An, “…”

Inside the lunchbox was pumpkin lily millet porridge, millet was great to nourish the stomach, pumpkin was great to nourish the blood, Chen Shan asked the chef in the hotel to make this for Qi Le An.

Qi Le An took a sip and asked, “Did you have some, Chen Ge?”

Chen Shan said while driving, “I had dinner already, this healthy porridge is just for you, enjoy.”

Qi Le An hesitated for a few seconds and asked, “Have you seen Chu Cheng Yuan, Chen Ge?”

Chen Shan asked, “Why are you so interested in Chu Cheng Yuan? I think he went back to the hotel alone.

Qi Le An asked again, “Chen Ge, have you asked around for me yet? You know, the mistresses’ building?”

Chen Shan rolled his eyes and said, “Chen Ge, Chen Ge, your Chen Ge is not omnipotent. Can you please finish your porridge before it gets cold? ”

Qi Le An smiled and didn’t say anything. He focused on eating his porridge.

After a while, Chen Shan said, “I don’t have time to ask yet. I’ll call my mom tonight.”

“You want to ask your mom?” Qi Le An frowned, “Hmm, hopefully, your mom knows about it.”

After returning to the hotel, Chen Shan said goodnight to Qi Le An and went back to his room to make a call. Qi Le An knocked on Chu Cheng Yuan’s door after Chen Shan left his room.

He knocked for a long time before Chu Cheng Yuan opened the door. The room was dark and Chu Cheng Yuan didn’t turn on the lights.

Qi Le An looked surprised and asked, “Cheng Yuan, why didn’t you turn on the lights? Are you alright?”

Chu Cheng Yuan’s mind was in great turmoil. He lay in bed all afternoon without doing anything, just thinking about last night’s dream and the afternoon call with the housekeeper. After some time, he heard knocking outside and realized that it was dark.

The person he saw was Qi Le An, and Chu Cheng Yuan’s mood was more complicated, “Le An… I’m… I’m fine.”

Qi Le An looked worried and asked, “Cheng Yuan, have you eaten yet?”

Chu Cheng Yuan just wanted to be left alone and he didn’t have the energy to talk to i Qi Le An, so he said, “I’ve had dinner, thank you for coming by, are you here to talk or?”

Qi Le An looked like he was hurt by this ‘expulsion order’, so he asked tentatively, ” I’m just checking on you… In the afternoon, I felt like you weren’t in the right state.

Chu Cheng Yuan forced a smile and said, “I’m fine. I want to rest now. I’m sorry, can I see you tomorrow morning?”

Qi Le An looked like he was holding back the words which sprang to his lips, and he just said goodbye to Chu Cheng Yuan, “Cheng Yuan, you have a good rest tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow morning then!”