131. Disappearance

The crew stopped filming, Qi Le An would go back to school and would stay in City B for a few days.

That’s the way it is. During the New Year, Wei Xin’an didn’t see her brother. So she might be the happiest person who heard that the crew had an accident.

If it weren’t for Qi Le An going to school, he would have been dragged along with him.

Early the next morning, Wei Chang Feng sent Qi Le An and Chen Shan to the airport before returning home. Wei Xin’an had already prepared the meal at home, and when she saw her younger brother come back, she said with a smile, “If it weren’t for your Sheng Ge to stop me from going, I would’ve gone to the crew to see you.”

Wei Chang Feng put his luggage aside and hugged his sister, “The crew is messy. There’s nothing good to see.”

Wei Xin’an let her younger brother wash his hands for dinner and said, “I don’t know what movie you made. I only know that you filmed with Xiao An. What happened?”

Wei Chang Feng heard this and smiled, “Because of the sensitive subject.”

Wei Xin’an placed the bowls and chopsticks and asked, “How sensitive?”

Wei Chang Feng blinked and said, “homosexual.”

Wei Xin’an paused for a moment, then frowned and asked, “Why do you make this kind of movie? Are there no better resources? You and Xiao An… ”

“We acted as a couple,” Wei Chang Feng sat down and prepared to have breakfast. He said without disguise, “The director is Guan Kai, and you were screaming for him  many years ago.”

Wei Xin’an thought about the name for a moment and then she remembered that she had spoken out for the director more than ten years ago. However, it was just some small things for leisure, and she did not expect his brother to still remember.

“I always think it’s a little strange. Shouldn’t you take Xiao An to shoot some sunny movies?”

Wei Chang Feng simmer with laughter, “This is also very sunny. We get along very well.”

Wei Xin’an shook her head disapprovingly and said, “Xiao An is at the age of establishing a correct outlook on life. What if he is affected? He had a pitiful background and usually had no one to talk to…”

Wei Chang Feng ate quietly and listened to his sister ramble on, thinking that he would give Xiao An the best and would definitely not let anyone feel sorry for Xiao An.

Advance warning should be given first, so Wei Chang Feng added, “Sis, I’m going to move out to stay.”

When Wei Xin’an heard this, she felt strange again and asked, “Move out? There’s no point in moving out since you’re not living in City B.”

Wei Chang Feng smiled, “I’ve grown up. I can’t always live with you and my brother-in-law  all the time.”

The intelligent Wei Xin’an felt that something was wrong when she heard this. She smiled and said, “Are you seeing anyone?”

Wei Chang Feng smiled without saying a word.

Wei Xin’an shook her head and didn’t think much about it. and then she said, “Then buy a house, and let me know if you don’t have enough money.”

Wei Chang Feng put the matter of buying a house on his schedule. When Wei Chang Feng sent him several photos of the community, asking him to see if there was anything he liked, Qi Le An had just returned to school.

Qi Le An, who had just returned to school, was still a little uncomfortable, and he secretly replied to Qi Le An during the break.

How did you take action so quickly?!