198. Invitation

Qi Le’an and Emma entered the studio. Last time they recorded a song here, so this time they were familiar with the surroundings. After greeting the audio engineer, they sat in their seats.

Less than two seconds later, Damien came in.

As soon as he was about to say something bad, Emma smiled and said, “Enda! An and I was chatting for a moment downstairs! Don’t be so impatient!”

Damien did not know what to say.

Emma put her hands together and said, “Hey! We promise to dub properly today! I will never delay a second!”

Then, she casted a glance at Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an hastened to say, “Right! We won’t waste any time!”

Damien rolled his eyes. “I think you two want to hang out tomorrow! If the recording is not satisfying, you don’t even think about getting away!”

Qi Le’an was a little embarrassed to be exposed while Emma still smiled and said, “Everything will be fine!”

The two of them played and laughed, but after they entered working mode, they were meticulous about their work.

They read the lines on the screen. Along with the guidance of the audio engineer, they tried to achieve perfect perfomance. At noon, Emma only ate a salad. Qi Le’an also casually finished the lunch that Wei Changfeng had prepared for him. The two of them rested for less than half an hour before they started recording again.

Qi Le’an found that there was indeed a difference between Hollywood’s exquisite products and some domestic works. When he was filming TV series, he also dubbed for his role, but at that time, the actors just finished their work casually. But here, the audio engineer would not only ask for the right lip-sync, but also demanded the right emotions.

It was common for them to record for seventeen or eighteen times for a line. They couldn’t count how much water they drank that day.

They focused on the recording, and three quarters of the entire work had been completed by the evening.

The remaining parts needed to be recorded separately, so it wouldn’t be very difficult. After careful thinking, Damien said, “Let’s record it tomorrow morning, and then I’ll give you some days off.”

The happiest person had to be Emma. When she heard this, she immediately said that she would drink two large cans of honey water tonight and sleep early! She would endeavour to be the first one to arrive here tomorrow!

At night, Qi Le’an reported their work progress to Wei Changfeng. Wei Changfeng nodded and smiled, “After driving you there tomorrow morning, I will buy some ingredients on the way back. You send me a message after you finish, OK?”

It would be a perfect timing for them to have the meal right aftering getting home if Wei Changfeng could start his cooking when receiving the message.

Qi Le’an said, “That’s great! But… Will it trouble you too much?”

He was sure that Wei Sama must be preparing for a sumptious meal tomorrow.

Wei Changfeng shook his head and kissed Qi Le’an, “How can I enjoy my sweet cookie if I don’t satiate him first?”

The sweet cookie blushed and said that Wei Sama could eat him anytime he wanted!

With the temptation of delicious food, not only did Emma arrive early the next morning, she even ended the recording earlier like a horse that had been gingered up.

Then she even ran to “make trouble” for Qi Le’an.

“Annnnnnnnn! Hurry up!” Emma’s her blue gem skirt was shaking with her body and her legs appeared indistinctly under the hem of her dress, “I didn’t eat anything this morning!”