135. Wei Sama Caught A Cold

After all the setbacks, Blue resumed shooting smoothly.

The several months of training had brought out the unique talent of Qi Le An, who made a vivid presentation of Xiao Lan. In the script, Xiao Lan quarreled, broke up, and reunited with Zhen Dong. Outside the movie, Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng got along well as usual.

They acted in the movie during the day, and Wei Chang Feng taught Qi Le An at night the important points that he had summed up. Qi Le An found that all the boring subjects came to life with Wei Chang Feng, who could explain the dreadful philosophy simply and clearly.

Chen Shan was not convinced in the beginning. After he watched them for around ten minutes, he did not insist on getting Qi Le An a tutor. He felt relieved to leave Qi Le An’s education to Wei Chang Feng.

The shareholders meeting was over, and Jiang Shan suffered more loss than his enemy. The Chen family made their objections to the meeting, and Jiang Shan had to make compromises in many aspects to secure his position as the chairman of the board. After the problem of Guang Yao had been solved, Chen Shan had more time to leisurely accompany Qi Le An, who was filming.

To Qi Le An’s surprise, Chen Shan had not been with the crew before, but he got familiar with everyone in less than three days.

“Xiao An! Come on, sign it for me. A friend of the makeup girl is your fan.” Chen Shan took a few photos and said, “Sigh them all for me.”

It was lunch break. Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan helplessly and said, “I sign them so you can hook up with girls?”

Chen Shan said solemnly, “What are you talking about? I’m making friends with the crew and increase your popularity.”

Qi Le An was lost for words. Chen Shan was shameless.

“By the way, Yin Yan sent me an advertisement for trainers this morning. Are you interested?” Chen Shan suddenly said.

Qi Le An hadn’t taken any advertisements for a long time. He thought for a moment and asked, “Which brand?”

Chen Shan said, “Coolrun. But we need to compete for it.”

The cool run was a big brand, and it was the sole sponsor of the Olympic Games. Olympic Champions often advertised this brand. If Qi Le An remembered correctly, it had never asked any stars for endorsement.

Most importantly, Coolrun was completely made in China.

‘Made in China’ would get popular a few years later. Any national brands made in China would be supported by the state.

“Tell me more.” Qi Le An was interested. If he could advertise this national brand, it would only be good for him.

“Yin Yan got it from his connections. This company looks for a healthy and handsome star without any skeletons in the closet, as this would be the first time they have a star to endorse their products.”

“No skeletons in the closet?” Qi Le An was hesitant. Did the incident with his uncle count?

Chen Shan saw Qi Le An’s worry and said, “Yin Yan didn’t say you can’t, but the company would like to interview you.”

Qi Le An knew that he was not the only one competing for this endorsement. The cool run was a big brand, and it would choose from the candidates. He had to fully prepare himself for the interview.

“If you’re interested, I’ll make an appointment with them. Their headquarters is in City B, and one afternoon will do for the interview.”

Two-thirds of the movie had been shot, and these days they were shooting the scenes of Wei Chang Feng and his newlywed wife. Chen Shan saw that Qi Le An was not busy and could ask for a leave, so he told him about the advertisement. Qi Le An had no reason to refuse. “I only need to shoot some scenes with the assistant director this week. Let’s arrange the meeting this week.”