47. A Third Wheel

As Qi Le An was injured, the entire filming plan of the crew was adjusted accordingly. Qi Le An and the Female Lead Ya Ting’s shooting was originally arranged in the later stage, but now they had to do it in the early stage due to Ya Ting’s schedule adjustment.

Apart from Wei Chang Feng, Ya-Ting was the most accomplished one in the entire crew. Qi Le An was playing with Ya-Ting for the first time, naturally, he was a bit nervous.

Ya-Ting was the most promising actress in Hong Kong in the last decade, she had pure balletic poise and charming features. Although she was not exactly very young, all her gestures and expressions were just so attractive. Usually, people with real talent are easy to get along with, they wouldn’t give anyone a hard time. Qi Le An was not afraid that Ya-Ting will make things difficult for him, he was only worried that he would embarrass himself if he couldn’t match Ya-Ting’s performance.

Anxiously, Qi Le An walked to Ya-Ting to greet her, Ya-Ting smiled on seeing him and greeted him first, “Hi, Little An, how’s your arm?”

“Hello, Ya Ting Jie,” Qi Le An raised his arm that was covered with a thin layer of concealer, “It’s all better now, no one can see it with a bit of makeup.”

Ya Ting smiled and looked at Qi Le An, “Hmm, concealer on the wound, that’s no good, it can’t be applied to the skin for too long. Let’s push for one take, and that’s it, so you can remove the makeup soon.”

Qi Le An was grateful for Ya Ting’s thoughtfulness, he made a fist and said, “I will work hard, Ya Ting Jie!”

Ya-Ting covered her mouth and smiled, “I heard Chang Feng said that he has a very well-behaved younger brother. I didn’t expect you to be this cute though!”

Qi Le An was praised by a gorgeous jiejie who was almost ten years older than him, he blushed crimson immediately.

Ya-Ting had this playful side on the set, but she was the most meticulous actress when the camera was turned on.

Qi Le An and Ya-Ting rarely played together, and the part they were shooting this day was considered an important one.

In the play, the charming Susan came back from work and saw Cheng who was doing his homework in front of the door. She couldn’t help but make eyes at him, “Hey, Cheng, where is Xing?”

Cheng’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Susan. It took him a solid second to reply, “He’s taking a shower.”

Then he kept his mouth pursed immediately and stared at Susan angrily.

Susan didn’t take it personally. She covered her mouth and smiled, and handed a bag of biscuits to Cheng, “This is for you and Xing.”

With that, Susan turned back to her room. Cheng took a look at the bag of biscuits, he hesitated for a long time before he opened the bag carefully, he took out a small piece and tasted it, but then he pushed the bag away in a frantic manner. He glared at the bag of biscuits with complicated emotions, then he suddenly gnashed his teeth and threw the whole bag down from the second floor. However, he sat back on his chair and wrote something down on his notebook angrily, then he halted and scratched the paper with a pen, he took a deep breath and ran downstairs to pick up the bag.

The biscuits crumbled a lot, and he put the bag on the desk anyways. After a while, his sister Hua came back from work, she saw this bag of biscuits and took some.

Qi Le An had rehearsed the scene multiple times in his mind, so his performance was fairly stable, but Director Chen was not satisfied, he thought the emotions conveyed from Qi Le An’s eyes were not enough.