130. Stop The Shooting

Gary said, “Poised Dear doesn’t have the connections here, but it’s different if they work with someone.”

Chen Shan paused for two seconds and said, “It’s Jiang Shan. One of his big selling points at the shareholders’ meeting is the investment of Poised Deer.”

Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng exchanged a glance. It seemed that their enemies had allied.

Poised Deer is mafia-related, but Sheng Chang’an was tough. Both sides were well matched. It made sense if Poised Dear held the grudge and worked with Guang Yao to fight against Hua Yu. Blue was a good opportunity for them. Poised Dear got back at Wei Chang Feng, and Guang Yao taught Qi Le An a lesson.

Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An were in the same boat now.

Chen Shan gritted his teeth, “If my family focused its business on the entertainment industry, I would have…”

The Chen family invested in Guang Yao when it was established, and they had more than eleven percent shares. Mr. Chen had insights and invested in the entertainment industry more than ten years ago. Entertainment Industry was prospering these years, and the Chen family received a considerable bonus every year.

Jiang Shan tried to buy the shares back several times in vain, which had been his vexation for a long time.

Gary reported seriously to Wei Chang Feng, “President Sheng wants Wei Sama and Xiao An to pay attention to your safety. He will take care of the rest.”

Wei Chang Feng nodded and said to Qi Le An, “See? You don’t have to worry about it.”

Qi Le An was only half relieved.

Poised Dear was ferocious and dared to design the car accident. Would they take other moves?

Qi Le An waited for another three days at ill-ease.

Perhaps Sheng Chang’an had been working on his connections, so the censor team did not continue to pick on them, but they didn’t tell the crew if they could resume shooting. The producer had made some inquiries, and he knew Guang Yao was behind this.

This time, the whole crew’s attention was focused on Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An. One was a popular artist of Guang Yao’s rival, and the other was the only trainee who had successfully fought with Guang Yao. They looked suspicious.

Regarding this, Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng went to have an open talk with Guan Kai. They didn’t mention Poised Dear. They said sorry to Guan Kai.

Guan Kai was protective, saying that he would not blame them. He would never bow to the evil forces!

After the crew had stopped working for three days, they resumed the shooting without permission.

After he escaped death, Xiao Lan was emotionally attached to Zhen Dong, who had realized his own heart and decided to be with Xiao Lan.

Outside the movie, the crew was under tremendous pressure. In the movie, Xiao Lan and Zhen Dong had the sweetest time.

The problems in the real world did not affect Qi Le An. On the contrary, he was performing better in the drama. He seemed to have become Xiao Lan, a melancholy and sentimental young man, sensitive yet brave.

After the sweetest time, Xiao Lan and Zhen Dong encountered another setback then Dong met a suitable woman, and he was going to marry her.

It was devastating for Xiao Lan.

In the dining room.

Zhen Dong said: “Anyway, I’m getting married.”

Xiao Lan did not stop what he was doing. He kept washing the dishes and ignored Zhen Dong.