194. Credit Points

Li Zheyu’s battle was in a sorry state, but he would not die easily as his public relations team reacted quickly.

They didn’t hesitate to rescind the contract with the movie company, and paid sky-high penalty for terminating the contract. They announced in a righteous manner that they would never cooperate with someone who undermined the national unity! Li Zheyu made a statement and admitted his mistakes. He said that he did not investigate the funding company thoroughly before taking the movie, and he thanked the netizens for finding out the truth for him.

In the statement, it was said that after Li Zheyu understood the funding company’s background in detail, he expressed that he would never cooperate with such a film company even if they had to pay the penalty. They could never endure something like this. The unity of the nation must always come before any personal considerations.

His firm attitude to rescinding the contract saved his popularity a little bit.

Who could make no mistakes in work? It seemed that Li Zheyu was the only one who made up for the mistakes with such a resolute attitude after noticing the negligence.

Many netizens said that they were in favour of Li Zheyu like this!

While Qi Le’an and Emma were recording, Li Zheyu was taking his vacation. Li Zheyu wanted to quietly withdraw from public attention for a period of time, but he didn’t expect someone to push him in front of people again.

Qi Le’an’s fans believed that Li Zheyu could not be separated from the fact that their idol was forced to leave China. They would take every chance to smear Li Zheyu!

Oddly enough, Qi Le’an had not produced any work in the past few years, not even a post on Weibo . But there was such a group of people who had been following him all the time, no matter where he was. Is this the so-called charisma?

“Le’an!” Chen Shan called, “This time Li Zheyu is in terrible shape! He probably won’t come out for a long time!

Qi Le’an had been focusing on Wei Sama and his family so he didn’t know anything about it at all. He felt so happy after hearing what Chen Shan had said.

“How much did he pay?” Qi Le’an asked curiously.

“A conservative estimate of tens of millions of RMB. They count the penalty in US dollars after all.” Chen Shan said with sarcasm, “By the way, how have you been lately?  Didn’t Wei Changfeng go back to New York City with you?”

“I didn’t let Wei Sama come back,” Qi Le’an pretended to be generous and said, “I’m fine on my own! I assume I would be able to finish the music recording of “Lala Land” before the school starts. ”

“I didn’t expected that one day, Le’an would be able to become a singer,” Chen Shan said with pride.

Qi Le’an leaned against the sofa and chuckled, “Singer… I was beaten by Emma by miles! If it was not the audio mixer, my voice might be intolerable to the ear…”

He wasn’t exaggerating at all. Actually, his original singing wasn’t that bad. But without comparison, there would be no harm. Singing beside Emma would make his song a fiasco.

In response, Damien comforted him, “Be at ease. It’s normal to feel like this.”

Qi Le’an didn’t know if he should cry or laugh.

“Have you been busy with your school work?” Chen Shan started to care about Qi Le’an’s life again, “Is everything OK without Wei Changfeng there? Would you like me to find a housekeeper for you?”