199. Returning To China

Guan Kai called to say that he didn’t mean anything else. He just casually told Qi Le’an that although “Blue” had not been released yet, it was shortlisted for this year’s Golden Film Awards.

Qi Le’an’s eyes widened when he heard this!

“Of course, with my level, my movie will more or less win an award!” Guan Kai sounded like that he didn’t care, “Do you want to come back to attend the award ceremony? If you do, I will reserve tickets for you.”

Guan Kai’s words were really pretentious. Since the movie had been shortlisted, how could the two main actors not be there?

The award of Golden Film Awards happened to be in June. If Qi Le’an could quicken his step in his study, he would definitely be able to attend the ceremony!

After hanging up, Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng and somehow felt the urge to cry.

After hearing the whole conversation, Wei Changfeng stroked his head and said, “Shall I book the flights?”

Qi Le’an’s tears were held back before they went out. He smiled and said, “There’s still a month left… Just book the ticket! Let’s go play in Hong Kong for a few days first!”

Wei Changfeng said with a doting face, “Okay.”

Then Qi Le’an couldn’t wait to call Chen Shan to tell him this good news, but to his surprise, Chen Shan grunted and said, “Where do you think Guan Kai got the number from?”

Qi Le’an was stunned and asked, “Brother Chen, you already knew it?”

Chen Shan coughed and said, “Only a few minutes earlier than you! By the way, do you need me to book tickets for you?”

Wei Changfeng was already checking the proper flight time on the APP wit his tablet. Qi Le’an shook his head, “Thank you, but Wei Sama is on it now! Brother Chen, will you come along?”

“Of course I‘m going!’” Chen Shan said, “You are my actor! I will definitely be there!”

His words made Qi Le’an’s heart feel sweet.

Qi Le’an was always talking about going home, but it didn’t seem as if he was really going home until the moment the plane tickets were bought.

Qi Le’an himeslf didn’t know what he was excited about either. Was it the return to China that brought a greater joy, or was it more cheerful to have “Blue” shortlisted? But soon, he had to suppress his excitement and enter the world of studying.

After all, if he wanted to go back, he had to finish the courses here first!

There was still the graduation thesis! If he couldn’t hand it in on time, there would be no more early graduation for him!

After half a month of hard work, on the day Qi Le’an gave the first draft of his thesis to Professor John, Wei Changfeng’s crew completed all the shooting tasks. That night, friends from all over the world drunk together until very late. Qi Le’an drove to pick up Wei Changfeng and saw the drunk state of Wei Sama once again.

Wei Sama was drunk, but with an unusually pleasant look.

Qi Le’an couldn’t help teasing Wei Changfeng, “Wei Sama, we’re going home!”

Wei Changfeng nodded and stared at Qi Le’an with his eyes shining brightly.

Qi Le’an looked troubled and said, “But I don’t know where home is…”

Wei Changfeng suddenly leaned over and kissed Qi Le’an. This kiss was tinged with the smell of alcohol. He rubbed his head next to Qi Le’an’s ear and said, “Where Le’an is…is home…”