61. Chinese New Year's Eve

"Beep. Welcome to the nightmare system."

Qi Le An didn't even bother to listen to the system's voice, he came straight to the point, "I want to fall asleep and fabricate dreams."

System: "..."

"I have to fabricate dreams," Qi Le An gnashed his teeth and accentuated it.

"Whether you can fall asleep and fabricate dreams or not is not something I can control."

Light globe seemed to have noticed see how mopey Qi Le An was, it just shunned Qi Le An and said timidly.

Qi Le An adjusted his breathing and said to the system, "Here is the thing, there is a person who fell into a coma after a car accident. I want him to wake up."

Light globe circled Qi Le An back and forth.

"Then you can try it," said the Light Globe with indifference.

Qi Le An could tell that the system would not actively help him. So he quickly walked to the desk and started to fabricate the dream.

'What kind of dream could stimulate Wei Chang Feng?' Qi Le An thought about it and wanted to write down all the ghost stories he had heard. It went on smoothly, the system had not warned Qi Le An even once that the dream was unstable. It was not until Qi Le An had nothing to write that he stopped.

He cast a glance at the light globe and left the system.

When Qi Le An opened his eyes in the real world, it was only 5 o'clock in the morning and there still was no sign of sunrise. He got out of bed and washed his face. He found that his eyes were so puffy and black-ringed. However, Qi Le An didn't care about his image anymore. He walked out of the bathroom and slumped down on the sofa. It wasn't until now did he realize there was a set of clothes lying on the sofa, a brand new set.

The label of the clothes was not even cut. It was likely that they were already here when he checked in the day before, but he didn't even notice them last night.

'It must be Sheng Chang'an, he is so thoughtful.'

Qi Le An changed his clothes and put his phone on charge, then he started searching Wei Chang Feng online.

Wei Chang Feng's latest news was some luxury brand endorsements. There was no word of the car accident. It seemed that Sheng Chang'an did a great job blocking the passage of that piece of news.

Qi Le An heaved a sigh of relief and then he checked his phone.

His phone died last night, and he didn't bother to charge it until just now. As soon as he turned on his phone, the notifications showed he had several missed calls from Chen Shan.

Qi Le An texted Chen Shan and briefly explained what happened, then he walked out of his room, ready to go to the hospital to see Wei Chang Feng.

Just as he opened the door, Wei Xin'an happened to come out from her room too. She was stunned for a second when she saw Qi Le An, then she smiled bitterly, "Morning, An. Can't sleep? I can't sleep either."

Qi Le An spent the whole night fabricating dreams while Wei Xin'an stayed up till just now.

Wei Xin'an looked at Qi Le An and she had noticed the worried look on this boy's face. She seemed to know why her brother would always help him out.

This boy was so grateful, she heard that Qi Le An rushed to Beijing without even knowing which hospital Wei Chang Feng was in. After seeing Wei Chang Feng, he stayed up the night in the ward to keep him company. Last night, when he finally agreed to have some rest, he was still too worried to fall asleep.