55. House Warming Party

Wei Chang Feng had always been a busy man. After the Wrap Party of Better Days, he flew back to City B.

For about a week, the two of them had no contact.

Qi Le An didn’t have his hope high when he asked casually, and he did not expect Wei Chang Feng to say he could make it! He immediately jumped out of bed after he got the text and thought about what he was going to cook.

Moments later, he felt that he was thinking too much.

Qi Le An didn’t have many belongings, Chen Shan had stored them in his utility room easily. And on a moving day, Chen Shan put all of Qi Le An’s stuff in his SUV and drove directly to Qi Le An’s new home.

The two put Qi Le An’s stuff in his new apartment and they started to clean the house, but a cleaner knocked on the door right after Chen Shan wiped a table.  It was Chen Shan who had called this cleaner.

Our young master Chen couldn't do cleaning Qi Le An clutched his wallet on seeing the cleaning lady, he didn’t have the money to pay someone to clean for him. Fortunately, our young master Chen Shan said consider this cleaning service as a housewarming gift, then he selected a bottle of red wine from his house and he was so pumped about dinner that night.

Qi Le An’s cooking skills weren’t great, but it was Housewarming Dinner, it would look more sincere when the host cooks dinner by himself. Chen Shan got a shopping list from Qi Le An and went out shopping, leaving Qi Le An and the cleaning lady at home.

The young couple who rented the apartment to Qi Le An had already cleaned the house after they signed the contract. The rooms were pretty clean. With the help of the cleaning lady, they quickly cleaned the house thoroughly. Qi Le An was just about to search the recipes when he heard the knocking on the door.

He was sure it was Chen Shan, so he ran to the door and opened it. “Didn’t you bring your keys?”

Wei Chang Feng who was standing at the door smiled and said, “I don’t have the key.”

Qi Le An blushed and said, “I thought it was Chen Shan… Wei Sama, come in please!”

Wei Chang Feng walked in and handed the gift to Qi Le An. Only then did Qi Le An notice that Wei Chang Feng had a very beautiful bouquet in hand, it was so beautiful, there were lilies, roses, baby breath, each flower was delicate and ethereal.

In addition, he had also carried a small cactus.

Qi Le An took them both and, “Thank you so much for the flowers, Wei Sama, and just out of curiosity, why the cactus?”

Wei Chang Feng took his shoes off and changed to slippers, “I’ve always kept the cactus in City B, cactus is such a beautiful creature, you don’t need to take care of them that much. As for this bouquet… they are just beautiful, aren't they?”

Upon hearing this, Qi Le An immediately cherished the palm-sized cactus. He asked Wei Chang Feng to take a seat and make himself at home, then he placed the cactus on the table, then he went to find a long-necked glass vase for the flowers. It wasn’t after he finished arranging the flowers in the vase did he said to Wei Chang Feng, “I thought you could only come over this afternoon.”

Wei Chang Feng looked at Qi Le An and smiled, “I just feel like coming here early today.”

As they spoke, there was some noise outside the door. Qi Le An quickly opened the door and took the shopping bags from Chen Shan.

Chen Shan had done a fair bit of shopping from the supermarket. He was a little surprised when he saw the flowers when he entered the door. As soon as he saw Wei Chang Feng, he knew it must be him who had brought the flower.