56. To Select A Plan

On the first day of the year 2012, Qi Le An got up early. At noon, he and Chen Shan met the boss of the Gale studio.

The owner’s name was Yin Yan. He was almost forty years old.

Although Gale Studio was invested by Wei Chang Feng, Wei Chang Feng was only responsible for the financial support behind the scenes. Yin Yan was in charge of operations management.

Qi Le An had only met Yin Yan once back in Guang City. It was during the filming of Better Days that Wei Chang Feng organized a meeting for them.

Yin Yan wore a pair of gold-framed glasses, making his features even more soft and gentle looking. He didn’t speak much, but there was always a smile on his face. He was more like a gentleman than a businessman.

When they first met, the two of them didn’t talk about the plan. Yin Yan didn’t want to distract him, he just said cherish the opportunity of working with Director Chen and they would talk more details after he was back in Hai City.  But Yin went on a business trip in America when Qi Le An returned to Hai City, he had just returned the day before yesterday.

The three of them met at the Gale studio in a suburb of Hai City, the studio was more like a pretty villa. There was only a dozen of employees, they only had five artists including Qi Le An, among which were two models, one singer, and two actors

Qi Le An knew Yin had only signed him due to Wei Chang Feng.

And Qi Le An was impressed by Yin Yan after a short studio tour.

The two young models had gained international recognition, which was not an easy thing to achieve in an industry dominated by white models

Qi Le An had heard of these two people in his previous life, but he had no idea that they were in the same studio.

As for the singer, he made his debut in a talent show, he was a cute boy and his voice was amazing, he had gained a large fan base since his first appearance in that talent show, one of the highlights in his career was how the four mentors fought to forget him in their team.

It was a diverse combination, Yin had picked every single of the artists before they got famous.

Qi Le An was impressed by Yin Yan, it looked like Yin was great at unleashing the artists’ potential and he would tailor the career planning to meet individual requirements, they had a mature system in Gale.

“Yin Yan was a businessman through and through, ” Chen Shan filled Qi Le An in as he was driving, “He has only opened this studio several years ago.”

“Why would be interested in doing film and television all of a sudden?” Qi Le An asked curiously.

Ten years ago, not a lot of people had the guts to try their luck in cultivating new artists.

“His wife used to be a director in the local TV station, and his father-in-law is a member of the cultural department,” Chen Shan had done some research in Yin Yin.

“But how does he know Wei Chang Feng?”

“That I have no idea.”

Qi Le An nodded thoughtfully. ‘I guess Wei Chang Feng must have invested in Gale after he knew Mr. Yin.’.

“Mr. Yin has a unique version, look at all the artists he has signed, they are all so unique. An, you are lucky that you are going to be part of Gale.”

Qi Le An couldn’t agree more. The other actor in Gale was a young girl who hadn’t made her debut yet, she was still a trainee. Therefore, Qi Le An knew his following development must be Yin’s priority, and he was so grateful for that.