92. Mistress?

Chen Shan felt that the atmosphere was very strange, but Qi Le An and Chu Cheng Yuan looked like they were best friends who were having dinner together, they looked like they were getting along so well.

‘What is going on? Did I get it all wrong? An like him?’

‘It shouldn’t be the case.’

Chen Shan who had a feast on his table became the one with the least appetite. After returning to the hotel room, Chen Shan asked, “Why do I find you two strange? What is going on?”

Qi Le An who was taking  medicine according to the doctor’s instructions smiled and asked, “What do you mean?”

“Strange is strange! Do you take your meds daily or?”

Qi Le An looked at the instructions on the bottle and said, “Three times a day, I’ve checked.”

Chen Shan nodded.

The next day, when he saw Qi Le An and Chu Cheng Yuan bending arms around each other’s neck, he felt that his eyes were about to fall out.

On the third day, when he saw the two of them laughing and talking over lunch, he couldn’t be bothered to ask Qi Le An questions.

He felt like he didn’t know Qi Le An anymore.

Qi Le An spent three days pretending to be best friends with Chu Cheng Yuan and he successfully got some hair from Chu Cheng Yuan. Qi Le An was hanging out with Chu Cheng Yuan with purpose and so was Chu Cheng Yuan, it worked out pretty well. A week later, the two of them started to keep each other’s company all the time and even Director Yang noticed that and said he wished the crew members were as close as them.

Directors loved to see harmony among the crew members.

“I know a great spa place. Wanna come with me tonight?”

In the dressing room, Chu Cheng Yuan invited Qi Le An.

Recently, the two of them had been filming some big scenes on the battlefield, they were bruised all over, and Qi Le An’s elbow had two grazes.

“Okay, sounds great!” Qi Le An agreed, “Is it far?”

“Not far,” Chu Cheng Yuan smiled. “Is Chen Ge going?”

Ever since Chu Cheng Yuan found out about Chen Shan’s family background, he started to call Chen Shan Chen Ge.

“Maybe not,” Qi Le An said while changing his clothes, “I’ll ask him later.”

Chu Cheng Yuan nodded and joked, “If Chen Ge doesn’t go, I can only let my assistant drive.”

Qi Le An smiled without saying a word.

From the past few days, Qi Le An could tell that Chu Cheng Yuan’s days in Glory were not particularly good. Just like their previous life, Chu Cheng Yuan’s manager was Li Jili, a famous manager in the industry. However, Li Jili had was also a famous actresses’ manager, so he didn’t put much attention to Chu Cheng Yuan. This was Chu Cheng Yuan’s drama, the company only sent him an assistant.

The assistant was always nowhere to be seen, Chu Cheng Yuan had been taking care of himself.

After changing their clothes, the two of them left the dressing room. Qi Le An asked Chen Shan whether he wanted to join them, Chen Shan declined the invitation politely but he insisted on giving them a lift.

“Call me when you guys are finished,” Chen Shan tapped on Qi Le An’s shoulder and left them at the entrance of the spa place.

Qi Le An nodded and walked in with Chu Cheng Yuan.