106. An, Who Am I?

People danced crazily in the bar and the music was loud enough to make the ears tingle. No one would have thought that the seemingly small bar could accommodate so many people. Qi Le An was squeezed out as soon as he entered, who suddenly regretted coming.

What he saw were all white people, tall and strong, and hot girls dressed in skimpy clothes. The muscular black men sat in front of the bar and looked at everyone in the bar dangerously.

Qi Le An entered the bar and felt like he was in a wolf’s den, being stared at by several people. The new Asian face and the young face attracted surrounding people, who looked at them with an evil leer.

Devin was really in his element in the bar, talking something with a man beside him with a brilliant smile on his face. Qi Le An seemed to be stared at by many people at the time. When a tall white man stood in front of him, Qi Le An had an impulse to escape.

A drunk white man said something to Qi Le An, but he couldn’t understand, so he stood there, confused. The white man smiled and reached out to touch Qi Le An. At this moment, Wei Chang Feng suddenly appeared.

Wei Chang Feng held Qi Le An’s hand and said something to the white man.

The noisy music and strange language made Qi Le An unable to communicate at all. Only the warmth in Wei Chang Feng’s hands gave him calmness.

After talking with Wei Chang Feng, the white man looked at Qi Le An and left. Qi Le An was at a loss. Wei Chang Feng watched him helplessly, then led him through the crowd to the table.

If not for Wei Chang Feng’s lead, Qi Le An would not have noticed there was a row of tables by the window.

People here seemed to know Wei Chang Feng. Both men and women were greeting him. They looked at Qi Le An beside Wei Chang Feng with curious eyes.

Qi Le An, who finally walked out of the crowd, breathed a sigh of relief and apologized for his recklessness.

Devin suddenly came out of nowhere. He looked at Qi Le An with a glass of wine and said, “Hey, what’s wrong? Is the little bunny scared?”

Qi Le An suddenly felt humiliated and Wei Chang Feng stopped him, “Devin!”

Devin put the glass on the table and raised his hands, “Oh, oh! I was wrong! He is still a child!”

Devin said it with a teasing tone, and the reflected light from the rivet bracelet made people feel dizzy. Qi Le An couldn’t hold it in anymore and shouted, “I’m not a child! I’m Wei Sama’s boyfriend!”

In a foreign country, surrounded by foreigners, Qi Le An was very confident!

Wei Chang Feng wanted to stop their quarrels, but he was stunned when he heard this. Then his eyes were full of gentleness and he forgot what he intended to do.

Devin didn’t expect Qi Le An to say that. For a moment, he was furious and attacked Qi Le An on his age, “Boyfriend? Are you playing make-believe? You’re just a baby who doesn’t even know how to drink.”

Qi Le An was irritated. Devin suddenly thought about something and said, “If you dare, drink this wine!”

“Devin!” Wei Chang Feng finally spoke with a stern voice.

Qi Le An snorted coldly, “I’ll drink! What’s the big deal?” After saying this, he took a big gulp of the wine on the table before Wei Chang Feng could react!

‘Just a glass of wine. I had drunk much in my previous life. I won’t be scared by you.’

“An!” Wei Chang Feng snatched the glass from Qi Le An’s hand, but the golden liquid had slid into his throat. Qi Le An choked on the pungent smell and coughed loudly. He felt a strong burning feeling coming from his throat to his stomach, and his face was also hot.