200. They Went Popular

(T/n: Thanks for reading and supporting this book. After this chapter continue reading from part 2 that is chapter 201 to 250)

🐨🐨🐨

After walking the red carpet and signing on the wall, they two were surrounded by various media who swarmed over with so many microphones that almost drowned them.

“Wei Changfeng! Wei Changfeng! Are you trying to retire in the past two years?”

“Changfeng! Is it true that you are going to cooperate with Director Spear? ”

“Qi Le’an! Qi Le’an! Do you have a relationship with Emma?”

“Wei Changfeng! What you think about the shortlisting of ‘Blue’?”

……

There were so many questions from the media that they had to answer some of them. Wei Changfeng took a microphone and said, “My disappearance during the two years is to bring a better me for the audience. As for the cooperation with Director Spear, I believe it will be an excellent work.”

With Wei Changfeng taking up the matter himself, for Qi Le’an, putting on a smile would be enough. After answering two questions in a hurry, the security guards escorted the two out of the media area.

As they got out of the media, Qi Le’an let out a sigh of relief and said, “The domestic media are much terrifying than those of overseas.”

Wei Changfeng sneered and said, “Because you’re more popular here.”

They took a few steps before Chen Shan rushed over. Mr. Chen looked tangled and said, “Sorry for being late. I got hindered by some matters.”

Chen Shan was also in a suit, but his suit made people want to laugh.

“I just saw Mr. Sheng was over there,” Chen Shan said to Wei Changfeng, “Do you want to go and say hi?”

Wei Xin’an was seven months pregnant and Sheng Chang’an rarely showed up at work. At the beginning of the year, the news of Mr. Sheng’s engagement made many little girls feel heartbroken, and there were rumors made up by the media that Wei Changfeng was falling into disfavor in his entertainment company. However, Mr. Sheng’s wedding broke the rumors and shocked everyone. Since Wei Changfeng was the only bestman on the wedding, it was clear that he was still in favor in the company.

The marriage of Sheng Chang’an was a big deal. However, there was more shocking news in financial column than the entertainment column. As soon as the photo and the track record of the bride was published, everyone was stunned.

Wei Changfeng posted the only Weibo that didn’t have anything to do with Qi Le’an: a picture of him fixing the bride’s hair up in front of a white gauze, saying,”May you be blessed with love and happiness forever.”

Qi Le’an even shared the post and posted a bunch of expressions to wish his sister a happy wedding!

The photo of Wei Changfeng and the bride made those famous media who talked nonsense changed their posture: it was impossible that Wei Changfeng had a relationship with Mr. Sheng! It was obvious that he was Mr. Sheng’s brother-in-law!