114. The Gay Film

At three o’clock in the middle of the night, Chen Shan sent Qi Le An a message on QQ with a photo of a little red and wrinkled ball.

Chen Shan said, “It’s a chubby girl of 3.7 kilos.”

Qi Le An picked up his phone and read the message. Too sleepy to reply, he went back to sleep.

He didn’t sleep well because of the disruption, and the next day he went to school with dark circles under his eyes.

Chen Shan’s mother gave normal childbirth to a baby girl, and the whole family was overjoyed. Three days later, she was discharged from the hospital, and Chen Shan held the baby girl as if he were the bodyguard of a princess, his face filled with affection.

Qi Le An saw the photo and was lost for words, thinking Chen Shan would become a doting brother.

But soon, Chen Shan was excluded from the team of Protecting the Princess for various reasons. He went to help Qi Le An with the moving in frustration.

“Why don’t they let me stay at home? I just poked the chubby baby.” Chen Shan sat on the sofa and said angrily.

Qi Le An squatted and tape the cardboard boxes in the living room, saying, “Didn’t you make her cry until her voice got hoarse?”

Chen Shan snorted coldly, “I’m trying to exercise her vital capacity.”

Qi Le An was speechless.

Finally, he packed the last box. Qi Le An sat on the chair and took a sip of water, looking at the home he had stayed in for a year.

Chen Shan chattered on for a long time before he found no one was listening. He glanced at the living room and said, “Are you done packing up? I’ll call the home-moving company.”

Qi Le An nodded and said, “Okay.”

Chen Shan called the home-moving company with his mobile phone and shifted the topic to his sister, “But that chubby girl looks really ugly. She doesn’t look like me at all.”

Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan speechlessly, wondering what would happen if this guy had a daughter in the future…

‘Does Wei Sama like kids? If yes, isn’t it a tragedy that I can’t give birth to any babies?’

But it seems that we can adopt a child overseas?

Well… I should go check the information when I have time.’

One of them spoke excitedly, and the other thought deeply. The arrival of the moving company interrupted them.

Chen Shan accepted the fact that Qi Le An was going to stay at Wei Chang Feng’s house for a while. On the way to the house, he sighed, “Back then, I wanted to buy a house here, but my mother didn’t want to pay.”

“Oh, I almost forgot… Yin Yan asked us to go to the company tomorrow.”

Qi Le An, who was playing games on the phone, raised his head and asked, “What happened?”

Although he was in Hai City, he seldom went to the company.

“Nothing. Maybe there’s some movie for you. Aren’t you going to have winter vacation?” Chen Shan said, “Besides, the viewing rating of ‘The Disguiser’ is quite good. Maybe there will be a big production for you.”

Hearing this, Qi Le An said, “Do I get more bankable?”

Chen Shan couldn’t help rolling his eyes. “Yes! Why are you getting obsessed with money?”