163. Confrontation

Qi Le’an recognized that the person who said this was called Robert. He was the spare actor for the character of Othello.

He had never seen this person before. This afternoon, Qi Le’an only found out about his existence when he arrived late.

“Shush! Keep your voice down!”

Qi Le’an looked through the crack in the door and saw that the person who responded to Robert was also a spare actor. He didn’t remember this actor’s name.

The theater group’s working environment was very good. Every one or two actors would have an exclusive room for practice. Qi Le’an’s training room was in the innermost, so he heard these words when he walked back.

“Why should I keep my voice down?”

Robert’s voice was full of mockery. Qi Le’an glinted coldness in his eyes. Then, he raised his phone and started videotaping.

“Chinese Pig! Who does he think he is? Oh, oh, he must have fawned on Jenny!”

Another spare actor tugged at the corner of Robert’s shirt and said nervously, “You want to get in trouble? Stop talking!”

Maybe Robert was drunk so he just wouldn’t listen to others’ advice. “I heard that he came here because he couldn’t survive in their country! Did you hear his pronunciation this afternoon? How weird!”

“He is just a pig! A pig should get out of here! This is an elegant place!”

“We must teach him a lesson!”

Hearing this, Qi Le’an finally couldn’t help but kick open the door with his phone!

The people in the room were startled at first. When they saw that it was Qi Le’an, the air of horror on their faces turned into an air of contempt.

“Oh, look at him! A little mouse eavesdropping!” Robert’s sarcastic face appeared so annoying. He didn’t notice that Qi Le’an’s phone was recording.

“Please apologize for what you have said!” Qi Le’an said seriously.

“Apologize?” As if he had heard some joke, Robert made an exaggerated expression. “Mate, are you insane? You’re not mistaken! Do you know where this is? This is New York! It’s our white man’s territory!”

Qi Le’an finally realized that this Robert was a serious racist.

He didn’t even want to communicate with such an unrepentant man so he just turned around and left with a cold face.

There was a burst of strong laughter behind him. Robert said out of breath, “Look at him! He is also a coward!”

Qi Le’an lowered his head and turned off the videotaping button.

He returned to his training room, grabbed the script and clothes, and immediately left the theater building.

Wei Changfeng happened to arrive at the door. Before he could call Qi Le’an, he saw Qi Le’an coming out. Then he said, “Le’an?”

When Qi Le’an walked nearer, he took a closer look and found that Qi Le’an was furious.

Seeing this, Wei Changfeng just stopped the car and got out of it, asking, “What’s wrong? Are you bullied?”

Looking at Wei Changfeng’s worried eyes, Qi Le’an hugged him and said, “Let’s go home. I’ll tell you what happened.”

Wei Changfeng nodded and got Qi Le’an into the car.

Without a word all the way, Wei Changfeng entered the house and served a dish of warm spaghetti to Qi Le’an. When the two of them sat in the living room, Wei Changfeng asked, “What happened?”