192. Wei Sama's Entourage

On the second day, Qi Le’an was not able to wake up early and he missed his breakfast at Wei Changfeng’s house.

For this, Wei Changfeng explained to his family, “It is because he had bloodletting and cupping yesterday, so he feels a little dizzy.”

Wei Mama was worried, “He is dizzy? What’s the matter? Does he need to see Mr. Cui again?”

Wei Changfeng replied he didn’t need to, and that he just needed a rest.

Wei Mama was still worried, but soon her attention shifted from Qi Le’an to another person.

It was Sheng Chang’an who came.

Sheng Chang’an arrived in a hurry. Obviously, he couldn’t help but come after hanging up Wei Xin’an’s call yesterday. President Sheng didn’t even bring a briefcase with him. He just bought a razor at the airport supermarket.

Sheng Chang’an, who always put up a stiff face, couldn’t help laughing the moment he saw Wei Xin’an.

Qi Le’an was surprised at seeing this. He didn’t expect that President Sheng would bring out such an embarrassing scene.

Not like Qi Le’an, Sheng Chang’an was a real would-be son-in-law. Wei Mama received him warmly, and the room originally arranged for Qi Le’an was naturally given to Sheng Chang’an. However, at night, Qi Le’an saw with his own eyes that President Sheng entered Sister Wei’s room.

As her daughter and the would-be son-in-law were both presents, of course, they would talk about weddings and marriage. Ever since President Sheng knew that he had become a father, his attitude towards the world had always been good. Thus, to him now, whatever Wei Mama said, he would follow; and whatever his wife wanted, he would try to satisfy her.

As his fiancée refused to take any traditional Chinese medicine and said that she was returning to China, Sheng Chang’an thought about it for a while and felt that it was not good for his fiancée to take such a long-distance flight so often. He thus planned to take Wei Xin’an to tour around New Zealand.

What was this full-time manager doing? We should know if he was to manage his company in this way, his company would have closed down long ago!

So, when Wei Changfeng was about to start to work, Sheng Chang’an drove off with Wei Xin’an.

Wei Mama was speechless about this. She was worried about the fetal instability of the first three months! She wondered if Sheng Chang’an didn’t want to be a father?!

The filming site of Wei Changfeng’s crew in Wellington was located near Mount Victoria, which was within walking distance from the city center. However, the place where the crew wanted to take the scene was deep in Mount Victoria, where they could only live in tents.

It took them more than ten days to do the filming. Even though they were all in Wellington, Wei Changfeng obviously couldn’t go home.

“Why not stay with me?” Wei Changfeng suggested, unwilling to part away with Qi Le’an.

“… Is that okay?” Of course, Qi Le’an loved to. It was Wei Changfeng’s team after all. However, he wondered if Director Spear would agree.

In fact, Wei Changfeng was not sure about it either, “After the contents of this part are done, it’s time for Christmas…. And before that, Director Spear will let me go back to New York.”

Qi Le’an was not sick when Wei Changfeng came to New Zealand and they had planned to spend Christmas in New York.

“How about this way? I will ask about his idea,” Wei Changfeng said while picking up his phone.