79. The Dream University

It was about sex-related commercials. Qi Le An recalled “softcore porn” remained a problem for Weibo for years ever since it was founded in his last life.

The problem looked severe for Weibo at the moment, for it was still a new platform, and the supervision of the platform was not in place, so it became hidden heaven for sex-related commercials. All kinds of erotic pictures and advertisements would just emerge in an endless stream, and there were even people who used Weibo to get engaged in prostitution flagrantly.

This piece of breaking news had incurred a great calamity for Weibo.

In an instant, Weibo had posted several statements on their platform, the senior leaders in management were even “invited” to the police station to clarify the situation. The entire project was on the verge of collapse, celebrities who showed interest in them all tried to stay away from them overnight.

Qi Le An hesitated.

Weibo was now a basin of dirty water and whoever was related to it would get tainted. However, as a reborn person, Qi Le An knew that Weibo would definitely survive this challenge and establish an empire in no time. It was said that adding brilliance to one’s present splendor would be less appreciated than sending timely assistance. ‘If I support Weibo now, this whole team will definitely have special feelings for my help.’ Thought Qi Le An.

The question was when he should contact Weibo.

“Are you crazy?” When Chen Shan heard Qi Le An’s reply, he almost crawled over the phone and pinched Qi Le An’s neck, “Do you know the trouble that Weibo is in now? Are you going to ruin your future? ”

“Chen Ge! Calm down!” Qi Le An tried his best to comfort Chen Shan, “Listen to me… inhale… exhale… good boy…”

“Take a deep breath my axx!” Chen Shan raised his volume, “I really want to see what’s in your head!”

“Oh, Chen Ge, I’m not saying I want to work with them now, I’m thinking about more like in a few days or so!” Qi Le An got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Chen Shan was so angry that he couldn’t do more explanation, “That’s out of the question!” With that, he hung up the phone.

Qi Le An put the phone in his pocket and washed his face, he was still determined to work with Weibo but he didn’t want to disappoint his Chen Ge.

‘Chen Ge, how can I come up with a way to convince you…’

After freshening up, Qi Le An sat on the sofa and called Chen Shan.

“Hmph!” Chen Shan answered instantly, it seemed he had been waiting for the call.

Qi Le An took a sip of milk and said, “Chen Ge, are you free today, do you want to come to mine later and have some hotpot?”

The housekeeper usually wouldn’t come over on weekends. Qi Le An figured he better learn to take care of himself as well.

“This hotpot soup base is from Chengdu, Sichuan, you know you love them, Chen Ge!”

When Chen Shan heard that Qi Le An was going to treat him to hotpot, he beamed with smiles and thought this was Qi Le An’s way of saying he was sorry! “Alright, then I’ll head over at noon.”

Qi Le An smiled, he decided to have a face-to-face talk with Chen Shan later. After he put down the phone, Qi Le An turned on the TV and watched some news.

At 11 o’clock, Qi Le An took out the pots and started to do some cleaning in the kitchen. When he was almost done, Chen Shan had arrived with two giant bags of groceries.