89. Wei Sama Visits An In The Hospital

Although Qi Le An’s condition looked severe, after a thorough examination, the doctor said that it was a stomach spasm under an extremely nervous state that caused bleeding. Qi Le An needed to nourish his stomach and take good rest.

Chen Shan was confused. It was hard for Qi Le An to eat on time since filming, but he had made sure that Qi Le An had not skipped any meal, why did he suddenly vomit blood? Moreover, the doctor also said that it was likely to be caused by stress. Chen Shan felt that Qi Le An was hiding something from him.

“An, tell me what happened. Just t Tell me,” Chen Shan asked Qi Le An after the doctor did the checkup.

Chen Shan had called Production Supervisor Jiang to explain the situation and ask for sick leaves for Qi Le An already.

Although the doctor said it was not severe, vomiting blood was not a trivial matter. Qi Le An had shooting that afternoon, the entire crew had to rest due to his absence.

Although they were alone in the ward now, Chen Shan was sure that crew members would come to visit Qi Le An one after the other soon.

He wanted to ask Qi Le An what was going on before people came.

But Qi Le An didn’t want to cooperate. Chen Shan found that there was a trace of indifference mixed with hatred on his face, which was very rare.

That indifference made him feel strange. Although Qi Le An often guarded against the outside world like a small hedgehog. But he had never worn an expression like that even in front of his Uncle.

Qi Le An kept silent in a passive-aggressive way and Chen Shan was furious.

“Just tell me what you are going through, we can solve it together. It’s no good for you to hold on alone!”

Qi Le An was touched by Chen Shan’s words. In fact, he was tempted to tell Chen Shan the truth when the doctor was doing a check-up on him.

But he decided not to in the end. He had no idea how to say it. He couldn’t just tell Chen Shan that Chu Cheng Yuan hired a driver to kill him in his last life, so he hated Chu Cheng Yuan and wanted to take revenge on Chu Cheng Yuan? And he had just seen the driver in the corridor in the hotel!

If he said this, Chen Shan might take him directly to the mental asylum.

Qi Le An was determined to solve this by himself, he didn’t want to bring Chen Shan or Wei Chang Feng into this.

He knew that he shouldn’t make people around him worry about him, so he said, “I’m fine, Chen Ge.”

“I just had a nightmare.”

“But now I’m all better.” Qi Le An murmured.

The way Qi Le An coped with this situation made Chen Shan even more afraid. The person on the sickbed was ghastly pale and his clothes were stained with blood. He was so thin that as if a gust of wind could blow him away, Chen Shan couldn’t help but hold Qi Le An’s hand tight.

The hand was cold and stiff.

Chen Shan then turned around to take a cup of warm water from the water dispenser and handed it to Qi Le An, “Warm your hand.”

Qi Le An squeezed a smile.

Chen Shan began to rethink whether he had overworked Qi Le An, yeah, he had worked so hard on the set during the day and after he came back to the hotel at night, he would keep rehearsing the next day’s scenes by himself. During the day, he would take out his notebook and memorize English words. And he tended to use the time confetti to reply to Weibo’s comments and private messages to communicate with his fans.