66. You Can Call Me Anytime

Mr. Luo was not very old, but he had started working as a tutor since he was in university. He had at least worked with 800 students if not 1000. But this was the first time Mr. Luo had a student who was in the entertainment industry.

Mr. Luo thought about asking Qi Le An to attend the class activities, but he changed his mind on seeing the fangirls swarming towards Qi Le An before he even walked out of the classroom.

“There’s no way for you to attend the class activities. Stay in my office for now, and go back to the classroom when the next class starts.”

Mr. Luo took Qi Le An to his office and then left, Qi Le An was very grateful.

However, Mr. Luo was able to protect him for this class break, he couldn’t be there for Qi Le An all the time. Qi Le An was surrounded by fangirls again after the second class.

In fact, the mentality of human beings was very strange. The ‘fan girls’ who came to ask for photos and signatures might not be Qi Le An’s fans, but they just wanted to meet a ‘star’.

Lunch break was another disaster. When Qi Le An finally squeezed himself out of the school, his lunch break was almost over.

After he got into Chen Shan’s car, he didn’t want to say a word.

Chen Shan couldn’t help laughing, “You have to do something about this though. Shall we talk to the teacher and push for an early exit for you, say, you leave the classroom five minutes before the class finishes?.”

Qi Le An shook his head. He went to school as a student, so it was not good for the school to make an exception for him. He planned to rush out with his schoolbag the moment the class bell rang, and he would just ash towards Chen Shan’s car before anyone else had even packed their schoolbags.

In the afternoon, he practiced it when the last class was finished, and he was quite happy with the outcome.

Days passed quickly when Qi Le An studied hard at school, soon it was the weekend. Qi Le An could finally stay at home and rest for a day.  And Qi Le An believed that he would one day be treated as an ordinary classmate as time went by.

On Saturday, Qi Le An visited Yin Yan. Although it was Saturday, the studio was still busy. Qi Le An waited for more than ten minutes before Yin Yan finished the meeting.

This was the first time Qi Le An met Yin Yan since the Chinese New Year. The moment he saw Qi Le An, he waved his hand and asked him how school life treated him. Of course, Qi Le An had held back unpleasant information, he just said his classmates were nice and friendly.

Yin Yan was very happy after hearing this, and he told Qi Le An about the new drama. Everything had officially started, the casting was next month. Qi Le An didn’t have to audition, but he still had to meet the director and the producer.

However, there was no need to get nervous. Gale studio and Sunshine Era were on great terms, it was already finalized that Qi Le An would get the part.

The preparation for “The Disguiser” would take two months. If everything went smoothly, Yin Yan would try to push Qi Le An’s scenes back until the summer vacation.

Better Days would be released in March and Qi Le An would have no exposure after that. Yin Yan suggested that Qi Le An could release an EP during summer vacation to maintain his popularity.

Qi Le An blushed when he heard this. “An EP? But I’m tone-deaf…”

He had participated in a singing competition in his last life, but it took him forever to prepare the song and get the tone right.