31. His Name Is Chen Shan

The location was a bit too secluded and refined for a salon, Qi Le An couldn’t help but wonder how Chen knew a place like this.

Qi Le An was amazed by the exquisite interior decor of the salon as they walked in, there was no loud music or strong fragrance in the salon, every detail was just so chic and unconventional.

Even the receptionist looked so elegant and stylish, “Morning, gentlemen, welcome! Are you here for an appointment?”

“Morning, yes we do, we are here to see Linda,the name is Chen Shan.” Chen leaned towards the receptionist and flashed a cheeky smile at her, resting his elbow on the desk.

‘Ah, Chen Ge’s name is Chen Shan~’ thought Qi Le An.

Color flared in the receptionist’s cheeks, she checked her computer and said, “11 a.m. Mr. Chen, welcome.”

Chen Shan nodded, “That’s correct, are you a new stylist here, how come I have never seen you before?”

The receptionist chuckled, “You are making fun of me, Mr. Chen, I’m the receptionist here and I just started a couple days ago.”

Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan with disbelief, ‘Geez, he is not always poker-faced, Chen Ge knows how to smile... ...’ 

Soon a tall and slender woman walked towards them, Qi Le An was gay, but he appreciated beauties in every gender. This woman had such an arresting face with chiseled features, her Mohawk hairstyle was quite bold for a girl back in 2011.

‘She must be Linda!’ thought Qi Le An.

Linda beamed with smiles on seeing Chen Shan, it looked she and Chen Shan knew each other well, Chen Shan hugged her and said, “Linda, do me a favor, look at my boy over here, I know he is a star but please make him look like a star.”

Linda raised her eyebrow, “What is going on, a rich kid like Chen Shan, starts to do things hands-on? Wonders never cease!”

Chen Shan patted Linda’s shoulder, “Ouch, Linda, stop making fun of your friend, all right?”

Linda smiled at Chen Shan and turned around to look Qi Le An up an down.

It wasn’t until now did Qi Le An understand Chen Shan’s attitude towards people, Chen Shan didn’t show the slightest sign of flattering when he knew Qi Le An was going to audition for Director Chen’s movie and Chen Shan argued with Mr. Li and Mrs. Wang on the basis of reason when they didn’t want to let Qi Le An’s contract go.

Chen Shan disdained to play by the worldly rules for he had what it took to do things at his own will. Qi Le An wondered who Chen Shan was.

Linda asked Chen Shan and Qi Le An follow her all the way to her own studio at the end of the hallway where they could communicate more and ask Qi Le An to do a few fittings.

A studio it was called, but it was even bigger than Qi Le An’s new apartment. Linda asked them to be seated on the sofa while she poured them some tea, “What style do you have in mind, or what style would you like to try?”

Qi Le An looked at Chen Shan and Chen Shan looked at him back, the message it conveyed was ‘buddy, don’t look at me, you gotta do this by yourself’.

Qi Le An felt so ill at ease under Chen Shan and Linda’s gaze. Never had he been interested in fashion in both his lives, he had never dressed with real flair or even style. The only stylist he had worked with in his last life was when arranged by the crew of the variety show he was in.

Seeing Qi Le An’s reaction, Linda burst into laughter, “Chen Shan, your boy is adorable!”

Chen Shan shook his head like a disappointed mama, “You know what. Linda, be my guest, I trust you completely. He is going to audition for Director Chen’s movie, I guess a new hairstyle and some new outfits.”